Monday, January 16

Emerald Faeries Garden - Colour Theme



Hello again my dears,  I'm a little late with my post for our new challenge over at The Emerald Faeries Garden.  Blogger has been playing up all day!!!! but then again that's not unusual in itself.

We start our fortnightly challenge with a Celebration  as it's
Australia Day on 26th January we would love to see your creations with the colours of Green Yellow or Gold.

I hope you will pop on over and join us, remember you don't have to use an Emerald Faeries image to enter but if you have one we would love to see them.

Hugs



6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Suzi...pretty papers and lovely colouring...great banners!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    This is a very cute card, I love the stamped bunting. Hugs Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Suzi I do love that image also the papers, colours banners and those flowers are stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx