Friday, January 27

Fairy Fun Friday #71 Anything but a Card DT


Gift Box and Lid with small easel card


Gift box complease


Inside with yummy chocolates.



Hello my dears,  This post is to let you all know that another fabulous bi-weekly challenge has started over at


Our Hostess with the mostest is the lovely Kelly and she has chosen the theme of Anything But A Card  you can make a gift box, tag, wall hanging etc etc.  As Valentines day is on the horizon I decided to make a little tiered gift box to hols some yummy heart chocolates. 

I've used the sweet Gillian from the Valentine Gillian set over at Prairie Fairy Designs  coloured her with Pro markers and Prisma pencils.  I've used two of the fab tag die's from Marianne Designs to showcase her. A full recipe for my gift box is below this post.

I hope you will pop over and take a peek at the wonderful and varied creations the other princess's have made for you this time. They are amazing as always.

Thank you for popping in to visit me,  I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead.

Challenges Entered:

Crafty Ribbons:  Have a fabulous theme of  Love is 
Red and Black
Little Claire's :  Anything but a card 
CardmadFairy Digi Days:  Would like to see Ribbon and Bows
Simply Create Too:  Have the theme of Love is in the Air
Cupcake Craft: Theme of All you need is Love 
Incy Wincy Designs:  Anything but a Card
The Pink Elephant:  Have a wonderful photo for inspiration this week.
Crafty Creations:  Would like to see anything but a card this week.
Simon Says Stamps:  Anything goes this week.
Craft Room:  Valentine is the theme
  



Recipe:
Card stock:  card in a box - unknown
Image: Valentine Gillian set from Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium:  Pro Markers & Prisma pencils 
Decorative Tags: Marianne Designs LRO154
Decorative Hearts: Marianne Designs LRO159
Martha Stewart Deep edges lace punch
Ribbons: Stash
Small heart punch
Glamour dust

27 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous Suzi, I like all the detail, Thanks for joining in with us at Cadmadfairy Digi days.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!! I love this:o) I still haven't worked out how to make them, it is on my to do list! Thank you for sharing it with us at craft room challenge. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm speechless, Suzi....I'm jealous on the lucky receiver!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project, love the design.

    Thank you for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzie this is fantastic. I just love it! Thanks for joining us At INCY WINCY this week. Good luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh wow adorable, thanks for sharing your fab creations with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS, GOOD LUCK, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is fantastic! I love what you have done! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this box is AMAZING!!
    valentina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waouh superbe ta boite, très valentine j'adore

    Bon week end
    Bisous
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! what a fabulous creation, I've never seen a box like this--it's awesome Suzi
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a yummi box, Suzi. I love your choise of papes and the sweet Gillian image.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, I love the papers you have used and the images are colored beautifully. The whole design is fantastic, love the details! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantastic tiered box, and I love the design - it's really creative. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fantastic tiered box, and I love the design - it's really creative. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous project Suzi, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning project! Thanks for playing along at Cardmadfairy hope to see you again. Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Suzi this just blows my mind, this is fantastic, what a beautiful box and easel card, the colours and that image are totally FAB.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Suzi this is amazing i love it absolutely beautiful work. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally Fabulous! LOVE all those levels inside your gorgeous gift box - and I LOVE the fabulous top - I'm sure the recipient will be over the moon with this gift! Hope you can join us at Crafty Creations Challenges again soon! bx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your gorgeous gift set Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. So, so beautiful! I love the step box! Stunning colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fabulous gift box. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A fantastic project.

    thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazing gift box! Love the way you've put it together and the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Suzi, this is such a fun gift set, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx