Monday, January 2

Favourite Cards of 2011

Hello my dears,  I showed you my top 5 Christmas cards last week and this week it's time to show you my top 10 cards for 2011.  If you pop over to the lovely Debby (A Scrapjourney)  you can blame it all on her, lol,  as it was her idea last year and she has carried it on this year.

This wasn't an easy task at all, it's taken me a couple of days just to whittle it down.  But Here they are!!!!




I love this card for the bold colours and because it was my first DT card for The Emerald Faeries Garden.



I loved making this card for my Daughter, the image is so gorgeous from Sugar Nellie.  I liked the fact that there is no DP involved It's just ink and stamp for the background. 


Apart from Sweet Tilda, this has to be one of my most favourite stamps from Elizabeth Bell, I never get tired colouring her.



I'm a huge fan of Sugar Nellie stamps but when they brought these beautiful images out in digital form I fell in love with them, they are a dream to colour.


I really struggle with masculine cards but was so delighted with how this little hanglar stanglar boy turned out.


I love these cute quirky series of Digital images from Roberta over at Prairie Fairy, they are so endearing.


I just couldn't leave this sweet LOTV card out.  This cutie has to be one of my all time fave from lotv.






Finally last but not least Sweet Tilda. I just cannot see past this cute adorable image. Oh I know she has no mouth or nose but I can see beyond that.  I just love her to bits.

Thanks for popping in and don't forget to run on over and take a peek at the other crafters 10 most fav for 2011

Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selection of cards, love them all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Suzi! Your colouring is fab.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning collection Suzi.
    Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful cards! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx