Sunday, January 1

Joanna Sheen #2 Celebration






A Very Happy New Year to you all.  It's the 1st of January, my Birthday month, my Grandson's Birthday Month and the start of another wonderful year.

Can I just say a huge thank you to all of you for making our 1st challenge over at Joanna Sheen a roaring success, we had over 300 entries, WOW!!!  amazing.
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you.

 Our second monthly challenge at


is starting off the year with the theme of Celebration this can be any type of celebration, Birthday, New Baby, New Home, or like me a Wedding.

I've made a Wedding Gift Tag using Joanna Sheen's/ Faye Whittaker's
All our Yesterdays "Special Day" Rubber Stamp It's so cute.  I used pro markers and flex markers as my colouring medium.  I then cut the image out and surrounded it with some lace, the papers are K&Co, flourishes are from Marianne D's creatables and Cheery Lynn. ribbon, chipboard sentiment and pearls are from my stash.

I hope you will pop over and visit the wonderful creation that my dear buddies on the DT have made for you this month. They are all delicious.

Once again the prize is amazing, a £30.00 gift certificate to spend in Joanna's fabulous on line store.  Do remember that Joanna offers free p&p worldwide.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge: New beginnings is the theme.
Party time Tuesday: Anything Goes.
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  New Beginnings

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. beautiful work as always hun just wanted to wish you and your family the happiest new year hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag Suzi...wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing project!!!! love it!!!!1 Happy new year and best wishes for 2012!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding gift tag Suzi, love the image and gorgeous attention to detail!
    Thanks for entering our New Beginnings challenge at Allsorts this week, good luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Suzi - the image is so, so sweet! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' and Happy New Year! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful wedding creation Suzi.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week, good luck and wishing you a Happy New Year.

    This would also fit the theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Suzi, the image is adorable and gorgeous colours
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, and I love that image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with this week's Sweet Stampin' challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag what a pretty image!

    Perfect for our new beginnings challenge at Allsorts, Thanks for playing!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week ..

    hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, thanks for your kind words over on my blog earlier - they mean a lot. I love the peach coloured paper you've used as background paper and what a cute stamp - I love the cat watching on!! I have some of the All our Yesterdays stamps but not this one. One to add to my list, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx