Tuesday, January 24

Lavender & Lace



Good afternoon my dears,  It's a miserable day here, cold, very grey and bucketing with rain.  I've been trying to get a card made for Lili's Little Fairies for the past couple of weeks and have always run out of time.   Not this time though!!!  I've used this sweet pre-coloured image and made some amendments to her.

I went over the skin tones with some blush and baby pink using my pro markers.  I then added a little sheer ribbon to her hat and added a  lilac rose.  I also cut into her skirt and added the same ribbon underneath to give her a petticoat.  

Glossy Accents on her shoes, teacup and the cake stand, with added glitter for good measure on her dress and iced cakes. A full recipe for my card is below this post.

I hope the weather is much better for you all wherever you are.

Challenges Entered:

Lili's Little Fairies:  Would like to see Lavender & Lace this week
Papertake Weekly: Would like to see Happy Highlights on your image.
Stamp & Create : Have an Anything Goes Theme this week

Hugs



Recipe:
Papers:  First Edition
Image: Lili of the Valley Hello Cupcake
Medium: Pro Markers (touched up skin tones)
Birthday Recipe Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Wired Flower Glitter Ribbon:  fantasticribbons.co.uk
Roses: stash

9 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty lavender card, and beautiful embellishments. thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning Suzi! I so love the ribbon treatment on the hat and the underskirt of the dress. How perfect that flower on her hat too! Just gorgeous. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Suzi....love your colouring and her petticoat is TDF...great details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just stunning Hun just love the detail hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little girl is just adorable. LOVE the way you have embellished her skirt and hat - so very clever. And the colors and flowers are so pretty too.

    Hope you are doing well - sorry I've been such a stranger!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work. I really like the idea of adding ribbon under the skirt, its so effective.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet Suzi! I love how you've added the frill under her skirt , just lovely
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card - love what you've done with her skirt! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx