Sunday, January 22

Love is in the Air - soon be Valentine Day




Hello my lovelies,  I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend, I know I have.  Friends dropped in on Friday with some food, wine, champagne, vodka and lovely presents to celebrate my 60th  Birthday, we had a fab evening which lasted well into early Saturday morning!!!!  lol

I didn't get up until very late, but when I did the postie had left me quite a few packages and guess what was inside!!!!! yup, lots and lots of new TILDA'S, background stamps and sentiments. I am a lucky girl.

Anyway this is one of my new Tilda's, and two of the sentiments.  I followed the sketch from Tina over at Tomic and used white netting as my fabric.  Tilda has been coloured with pro & flex markers,  I inked the edges of my Marianne Design Heart die cuts and then heat embossed with Bridal embossing tinsel from Ranger.

A full recipe for my card is below this post.

 Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you have a lovely day/evening ahead. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Tomic challenge:  Sketch & use Fabric on your project

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  Would like to see A Valentine inspired project with at least one Magnolia stamp. If you want to see the full range of Magnolia stamps, then Diana has an amazing collection over at Magnolia Stamps

The Corrosive Challenge:  Would love to see some Hearts on your creation.

Lets Ink it Up Challenge:  Are back!!! Yippee,  The theme for this months 1st challenge of 2012  is Anything Goes

Do You Stack Up Challenge:  Would like to see lots of lovely patterned papers on your creation.




Recipe:
DP: Create & Craft 12x12 speciality love papers
Image: Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love Collection
Rose Scent Tilda/ I Love You / Sentiment from the same set.
Medium:  Pro & Flex Markers
Heart Die's: Marianne Designs LRO159  
Corner Accent: Marianne Design Creatable LRO180
Flower Spray: made by me using beads from stash and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.
White Netting: Stash
     

34 comments:

  1. Suzi this is spectacular!!!! Love the design and the pastel colors are stunning!!!! Wow Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE Suzi........... Love all of the little details!!
    hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is beautiful! I love your soft pinks!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read you have been spoilt on your birthday, Suzi...you have made a gorgeous card with lovely details and beautiful colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Suzi. Love the colours and pretty stamps
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, Beautiful colour choice, love the delicate feel to this creation and that heart, wow. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining the challenge at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, your card is just adorable! Love all the embellishments. Can't wait to see what you put together for your next project!
    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling....love your subtle coloring of this stunning Tilda! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzi, this is so beautiful!! I love the soft and pretty pinks, your gorgeous coloring, and what wonderful embellishing! Fabulous card!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi this is a beautiful card so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi...love this girly card.....so soft and adorable.
    Hugs...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful. Your coloring is awesome & I like all your embellishments. Happy Birthday!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Suzi! A mile stone indeed and glad to hear that you celebrated with much enthusiasm! Your card is precious and so beautiful embellished! I love what you did with the hearts...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just Beautiful Suzi! I love your pretty DP and lovely design, nicely done!
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super ard suzi.
    I love your coloring and layout.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Card I love it.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally adorable Suzi. Gorgeous colouring and the tulle looks great
    Hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is so cute Suzi and beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh - this is just supercute! Love all the great details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh Susie this is stunning love the image and all those beautiful colours and detail glad you had a great birthday Hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suzi, wow, what a beauty of a card!! Love the sentiment Tilda is sitting on, love your coloring and love your hearts! Great job!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy belated birthday! Your card is beautiful. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So wonderful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. First of all i want to congratulate you with your 60th Birthday. I hope you had a fabulous day.
    You card is absolutely beautiful. Your colorchoice is great for this lovely image.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful card - it's so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful! Such a lovely card with wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Suzi, super sweet and adorable card. Love the romantic theme and the touch of vintage of this creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  29. Suzi this is beautiful, love the way she is sat on the letters too, gorgeous card. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really lovely. Thanks for joining in at LIIU
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Suzi your card is absolutely delightful. I love it all. Fabulous coloring and Tilda is precious perched on the sentiment. Great idea!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wowwww oh my word Suzi this is exceptionally beautiful, you have coloured Tilda perfectly, the design and colours look awesome.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Suzi, love the pastel shades you selected, so nice and tender. Gorgeous coloring of tilda, and very cute heart!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful - such soft and pretty colors!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx