Friday, February 10

Fairy Fun Friday #72 Let me call you Sweetheart Dt card




Yeah!! It's Friday, another weekend ahead that I'm really looking forward to.   I'm having my adorable Grandson's for a sleep over.

We get to spend time baking, colouring, eating and having fun.  They are such a joy to have around, they keep me on my toes but they are so well behaved it's a real pleasure.

Anyway I'm her to let you know that another wonderful bi-weekly challenge is starting over at


and this week the theme has been chosen by our sweet Princess Beverley.  She wants you to " Let me call you Sweetheart"  and of course as valentine's day approaches what better reason that to create something special for the person in your life.  Although it doesn't have to be a Valentine's Card it can be anything you like.

I've used two of Roberta's adorable digital images, Pilot Lewis and Pilot Gillian and they are so cute.  Both have been coloured with pro markers (skin) and Derwent artist pencils for their sweet airplanes. The images can be found over at Prairie Fairy Designs

Do please pop over to Fairy Fun Friday and take a peek at the wonderful creation my fellow Princess's have made for your inspiration this week.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

One Stop Crafts:  Would like to see something for The One I Love 
More Than Favours: Would like to see Love Is In The Air this week
Do You Stack Up:  Have the theme of Love this week
Delightful Challenge:  The theme this week is Love
My Mums Craft Shop: Have the theme of Love is in The Air.
Digi Stamps 4 Joy:  The theme this week is Do it For Love ( suitable for a man or boy)


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Suzi....love how you used both Lewis and Gillian....have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. The images is fabulous and I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sceen you have put together with this two new adorable image. Well done.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Suzi, love the two images together and your trailing hearts are perfect, have a great weekend
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, how cute are they, great scene and great colour combo too, thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at MMCS, good luck and hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Love the cute images.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Suzi how delightful is this and it sure made me smile!!!!! Love love what you have done with this card!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, this is adorable, I love how you used both of the new images, the background, just gorgeous! Have a great weekend
    ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card Suzi...I love how you used both of those wonderful images for it. You colored them beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Do It With Love Challenge...good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx