Monday, February 6

Hugs n Kisses for a Sweet Fairy




Good morning my dears,  I bought this adorable stamp last Sunday from the lovely Angela (Angel Crafts) who comes to most of our Crop days and always has the lovely new releases from Whimsy Stamps. I think she is the only outlet in Scotland. 

 I also bought the new sentiment ticket stamps and the stamp die.  I didn't stop there either I spent a small fortune on Whimsy products, banner stamps & Die, film maker sentiments and Die, and The Good life Ticket sentiments.  Couldn't help myself ( I love the quality and price)

Anyway I'm getting away from myself.  I wanted to show you this sweet card which has one of my new Sylvia Zet stamps called The Silver Fairy I've also used my new Ticket Stamps and die from Whimsy Stamps. 

The challenge over at Whimsy Inspirations is to make your own Flowers.  I used my build a flower die from Spellbinder and some wired ribbon along with some webbed ribbon to create my flower. My previous post has a wee tutorial on how to make these sweet blooms and as a canny Scot's woman I'm always looking for ways to save a few pennies ( so I can buy more stash) lol. 

A full recipe for my card is below this post.  I would like to enter the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Hand made Flowers
Allsorts Challenge:  Free and Easy for the month of February.
Crafty Emma's Challenge:  Give me Wings/Sketch, you can choose either or both.   
Sparkles Forum Challenge:  New Crafty Goodies is the theme, My image and sentiments are new.
Do You Stack Up Challenge:  Anything Goes this time 

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Marianne Designs Paper Bloc Soft Pastels
Image: Whimsy Stamps The Silver Fairy by Sylvia Zet
Medium: Pro & Flex Markers
TH distress ink old paper for edges
All Ribbons: Stash
Stick Pin: handmade by me
Flower: Hand made by me
Sentiments: Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment Die: Whimsy Stamps 

20 comments:

  1. Suzi this card is just adorable! I love the way you have used the tickets and the image is really cute.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with fab coloring and details, Suzi...enjoy your new stuff!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely Suzi
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love the image and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love your colours. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,
    wow she is so pretty, love this gorgeous card
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely! Beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful image Suzie and am loving that flower.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Free and Easy February at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your adorable card Suzi and its so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is so sweet


    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful. I just love that stamp, think it's a must have. The colours and embellishments are just perfect. Good luck with the challenges.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful. I just love that stamp, think it's a must have. The colours and embellishments are just perfect. Good luck with the challenges.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi,
    Oh My Goodness this is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! The image is beyond Gorgeous, love the dps, the colour scheme is so pretty and soft. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Forum and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining in with us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi, oh this really is so very gorgeous, beautiful! thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Kaernx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful, I love that image so much, the colours and embellishments look perfection.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card!! Super image and fab colours! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty hun, love your colouring and your embellishments are gorgeous..just going to see how you made that beautiful flower..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi
    I've just discovered your blog after a little jaunt through blogland this afternoon and have become a follower.
    Your work is just gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx