Wednesday, February 1

Joanna Sheen #3 Love is in the Air


Using HM stamp  from Chocolate Heart Collection
 Joanna has a fabulous House Mouse rubber stamp
in Store.



Hello All,   It's hard to believe it's the 1st of February, time seems to be going ever so fast.  Anyway  It's time for another wonderful challenge over at 


This month we would like you to show us that Love is in the Air

I made a little gift box for my chocolate hearts and added an easel card on top.  I've used one of the House Mouse stamps from the Chocolate Heart set available at Joanna Sheen Store Here  and my pro markers to colour the sweet mice with some coloured paper clips for a little added spice.
I also opened a red paperclip up and tried to form the shape of a heart. Which I've set on the Magnolia sentiment.

I covered the lid edge of my box with a new die Anya Lace from Marianne Designs, I've also used the English Rose die for my little paper flowers  Also available from Joanna's Store Here

Do please pop over to the challenge blog to see the wonderful creations my sweet Dt friends have made for you this time.

There is also a wonderful Tutorial from Suzanne that you really need to go look at.  It's a beautiful project.

Thanks for dropping by to see me, I would also like to welcome my newest followers, I hope you get a little inspiration from my craft creations.  Do please leave me a few words to let me know you came to visit.

Hugs to you all.

Challenges Entered:


House Mouse & Friends Challenge:  Would like to see some LOVE this fortnight with a few hearts as well.  They are also having an amazing Blog Hop and introducing some lovely new DT girls.

Delightful Challenge:  Would like to see anything Valentine but not a card 

Lexi's Creations Challenge:  Would like to see some fancy folds this fortnight.

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge:  Would like to see your Valentine Projects.

Just Us Girls Challenge:  Would like you to create a 3D project or use a Template with a Valentine theme.

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Animal Antics this week.


22 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the image and the sentiment is lovely
Lindsay xx

Rica said...

Hi Suzi, gorgeous card, I love your design, gorgeous, coloured image and I love yow you've attached the extra paper clips!!!
Haven't eaten into my chocolates yet - won't be set I don't think!!!
So happy you joined to join us the House Mouse and friends challenge
love
Heather xx

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Suzi,
Gorgeous design. I love the paper clip heart :) Job well done.
Thank you for joining us a Delightful Challenges & hope join us again on Thursday. Good luck.
Hugs
Lisa Walsh
Dreamtime Designs
P.S There is some candy on my blog if you're interested :)
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

Maria Levine said...

What an adorable box! Great image super sweet! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

SAMARA NAVI said...

Hi Suzie: This is beyond adorable. I first loved YOUR paperclips, then on further look saw the paperclip heart, then on further look saw the clips in the basket. WOW did you do an amazing and very delicate coloring of this! It is wonderful and precious too! Thank you for coming to DELIGHTFUL and hope to see you again soon. Luv Samara - DT

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet image and fabulous use of the paper clips, hope you enjoyed the hop and good luck, and thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

America said...

GORGEOUS project. Love how the image and extra clips go together so perfectly. WOW everything here. Thanks so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog-Hop. Hope you'll join us more in the future too! Good Luck with all the great prizes! :)

Linda said...

Suzy this is just darling!! I love everything about it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

*hugs*

Linda x

Linda said...

This is so adorable! I love everything about it!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

*hugs*

Linda (Guest Designer)
x

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is way CUTE! Oh I like the little drawer of goodies, super cute idea. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Mynnette said...

Okay, using REAL paperclips to mirror the image was GENIUS!!! This is too cute--and would be a perfect gift for someone at the office if it had more paperclips inside! Thanks for the fab idea--pinning this! :)

Sue said...

Suzi, this project is so cute. And a wonderful treat box for Valentines Day. Super cute stamp and love how you used the paper clips. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday, and our Blog Hop.

Hugs
Sue

Samantha said...

What a Fabulous Project I totally love it really clever and so cute too! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Christine said...

Wow, what a cute card!! Love that image and love how you used paper clip embellishments too!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge House Mouse & Friends with this great entry, I love this image. good luck.
Mousey Hugs
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Paula said...

Hiya Teamie!!!

Thanks for sharing your little cutie with us at the HM & F Monday challenge!!!

Paula :D x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Sue from Oregon said...

This would be perfect for a work desk...full of paperclips! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Sue Kment

Nasir said...

very pretty design with all these stunning details.



plastic business cards
plastic cards

Dot said...

Yummi project, Suzi. Lovely image and beautiful flowers. I like the idea of using real paper clips.
Thank you for joining in the blog hop at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog and good luck in the draw.
Dorte,x

Natascha said...

Such a cute gift box. Love your layout and all this embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and our Blog Hop. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

HandmadebyTLC said...

This is such a beautiful creation! I love the colors and your design is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time and good luck! Be sure to join us again tomorrow for the mystical challenge too!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

HandmadebyTLC said...

This is such a beautiful creation! I love the colors and your design is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time and good luck! Be sure to join us again tomorrow for the mystical challenge too!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise