Tuesday, February 28

Save the Date - New Midweek Magnolias Challenge Blog !!! + My Exciting News

Midweek Magnolias


WEDNESDAY 7 TH MARCH

Good morning my dears,  I'm here with exciting news for all you Magnolia lovers out there.   A new Magnolia Challenge is being launched and guess what.......................................  

I made the Design Team.  I am so so THRILLED!!!!!!!!!! DELIGHTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & ............ SO VERY EXCITED to have been chosen along with some other wonderful ladies. 

I've been bursting at the seems to shout it from the rooftops and now I can

Our new Challenge will start Wednesday March 7 Th, so please mark you diary,  all the details are over on 


Please do pop over and become a follower so that you don't miss out on all the exciting things we have planned for you.  We are being sponsored by Magnolia Sweden.   So my dears,  what are you waiting for...............  I'll see you over there in a bit.

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzi,
    Oh very we'll done on making the DT sweetie.
    Can't wait to see what you create.
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx