Thursday, February 16

Secrets in a suitcase





Hello All,  I needed a handmade Birthday gift for a crafting friend who loves to sew and knit.  We give each other a little something on Birthdays and Christmas time to accompany our bought presents.

I've had this little chipboard suitcase for some time and just never got round to doing anything with it.  I started out painting the outside and inside with white acrylic paint.  I then used some gorgeous Marianne Design Paper Bloc Pretty Pastels. The inside papers is from the same bloc.  All the die cuts are from Marianne Designs, scissors, buttons,  the little cut out holding the threads are just cut out from the paper and glued onto stronger card.  I think she is going to love it.

There is a full recipe of my wee suitcase below this post. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge:  Anything goes this week.

My Craft Spot Challenge:  Would like to see something really Girly Girl

Tando Creative Challenge 44:  This time round would love to see something Leap off the Page.


Hugs


Recipe:

All Dies and Papers are available Here 

14 comments:

  1. WOW Suzi this little gift is sensational utterly wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us at Tando Creative XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi this is a stunner of a gift your friend will be delighted to receive it..off to have a nosy at your list..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant gift for any friend Suzi that is one fab suitcase beautifully decorated and the goodies inside look lovely.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning little gift - i bet your friend loved it
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she will love it - so fab.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowzers suzi.this is absolutley FABULOUS...your friend is going to adore this creation,so many wonderful details and so beautifully co-ordinated....iLOVE it
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Suzi, I am sure your friend will love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect gift for a friend who loves to sew. Lovely details and decorated beautifully. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, your sewing box is fabulous! Beautiful creation with absolutely darling embellishments! The inside is as lovely as the outside! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. I love your suitcase !!! It is so cute !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is gorgeous!!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Suzi...this is truly gorgeous! As a sewer myself I know your friend will be absolutely delighted with this! Thank you so much for joining us at Tando & good luck with the draw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely!!
    Great creation!
    Hugs from Italy
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing project! Fab job! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx