Sunday, February 19

Shabby Chic Tilda


Hi All,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I had a lovely day with my dear crafting friends yesterday at our monthly crop,  lot's of laughs and frivolity, although not a lot of crafting on my part.  

I wanted to show you a sweet tag that I made. I started out with a piece of corrugated card and dabbed it all over with some white acrylic pain, then distressed the edges with Tim Holtz old paper ink.   Stitched some K&Co paper to card and added this over the lovely lace at the edge.  I knew my images were going to be sweet Tilda and my Magnolia sentiment stamp which were coloured with Pro&Flex Markers.  I will put a full recipe of my ingredients below this post for you.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:  Would like to see Shabby Chic this month

Going Buggy Challenge:  Would like to see Lace & Butterfly's this month.

Lets Ink it Up Challenge:  This time its Lace or Ribbon

Anything Goes Challenge:  Have a Bingo recipe this week and I've chosen Distress/Gems/Ribbon&Lace.

Totally Gorjuss Challenge:  Would like to see  some Lace this time

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Would like to see a Tag on it's own or somewhere on your creation this week.

Southern Girls Challenge:  Would like to see some distressing this week.

Just Magnolia Challenge:  Would like you to include or make a Tag this week

Crafter's Saturday Challenge:  Have a game of Bingo this week, I've chosen Gems, Swirls, Ribbons. 

Before I go I want to say Welcome to my new followers, it's so nice to see you here and I hope I can enthuse you a little, thank you everyone who takes the time to leave me a comment you will never know how much they mean to me.

Hugs


Recipe:
Corrugated white card for Tag
DP:  K&Co  with a little of Webster postcard page.
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Rose and I Love U sentiment from the Sweet Crazy Love collection 2012
Medium:  Pro&Flex Markers
Swirls: Marianne Design Flourishes
Vintage seam binding & Rose: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace: local haberdashery store
Wooden painted Butterfly:  local haberdashery store
Gems: Prima
Small Tag:  Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag die. 


36 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi...this is eyecatching....fabulous!!!....love it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this is so gorgeous, I have just bought the lace you used and its beautiful. I am liking the Tilda stamps, another must for my stash.
    Hugs
    Elaine W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi,
    Your tag is really beautiful! You are so creative and I love all the embellishments you used.
    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! Goodness gracious and pass the Hagas. This is gorgeous -- beautifully created and executed. Gorgeous art work to say the least!
    I probably did not spell Hagas correctly but you know I am not talking about ice cream!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi if i were you I would hide this somewhere safe. It is not that far from Canada to Scotland!!!!! I may just go and steal this from you. This is really a stunning shabby chic tag and I love it!!!~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Suzi, wonderful creation, love all the beautiful details on your tag. Thanks for your visit to my blog and your lovely comments. Now I am your follower. hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, how beautiful is your sweet tag! I love all the pink and your bow is awesome.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very shabby chic!! I love it! Love the colors and love all the embellies you added!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow a gorgeous creation and great take on our Bingo theme this week, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Suzi. I love the soft pretty colours you've used and that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is so pretty and beautifully embellished. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU this month, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Suzi. Love every sweet little details on this Tilda creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous, just love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done! I love all the pretty detail
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Suzi, I am in love with your creation. Beautiful.

    Hugs Ineke xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Suzi! THis is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful as always Suzi! Love all your papers!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well you don't think you accomplished much this weekend, but this tag is fantabulous! Absolutely gorgeous, very creative work with the different layers...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Suzi, love the sweet Tilda and the beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Shabby chic tag
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tag is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do declare that this is the most Gorgeous Tag I've ever laid my eyes on. Beautiful to say the least. I love it!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW suzi, most beautiful Tag, love this lace decoration on the border, so delicate. wonderful coloring of Tilda, love those pastel shades.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOWZER!! Suzi, your tag is completely gorgeous hun!! So many pretty details!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. B E A U T I F U L !!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  26. So sweet! Love your soft colors and the embellishments. Beautiful!

    care courses

    ReplyDelete
  27. Suzi, a stunningly gorgeous tag. I love this adorable Tilda. Awesome colouring. Wonderful colour combo--one of my faves.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  28. Suzi this is too cute, Love the nice color combo and that image is too adorable!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an amazing Tag! thank you for joining in at secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card. Love the flower and the butterfly. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is stunning Suzi. I love shabby chic, and this is perfect. Thank you so much for entering it in my challenge
    Hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful tag - so pretty!
    Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - I hope you'll join us tomorrow for another fun challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Suzi! You are just killing me with all your fantastic Tilda creations. Seriously! I am jealous of your ability to dress her up and suit her up! Just look at her perched on those letters! HHmmmm....I think we have to swap some images!? Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ohmyword SO gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations on winning the Lets Ink It Up Challenge! Wonderful piece of work -so pretty and intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulatios. This is the best project I have ever seen. The details is so emphasized and very neat.
    quality website design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx