Friday, February 17

Sky High with Love



Woohoo!!! it's nearly the weekend,  I'm looking forward to meeting up with all my lovely crafting buddies on Saturday for our monthly crop, but that's tomorrow so I'd better contain my excitement and get on with what I'm doing today.

I spent the morning tidying up my craft room and putting back all the items I've been using over the last few days.  Once that was done I managed to make this card off for a few challenges that gave me the inspiration to start it.

I've used this sweet Tilda with heart and my Magnolia basket stamp.  I merged both stamps so that Tilda is sitting inside the basket. I'm quite please with the effect.  She has been coloured with Pro&Flex markers and the clouds behind her were created using Tim Holtz broken sky distress ink.  A full recipe for my card is below this post if you would like to look.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

TOMIC Challenge: Have a recipe this week of 3 patterned papers, 2 different embellishments and an image.  I know I've used two but I did merge them into one, so I hope it still counts.

Magnolia-licious Challenge:  Have one of my favourite Colour Schemes this fortnight of Brown and Blue

Totally Papercrafts Challenge:  Would like to see Ribbon and/or Bows this week.

Stampin' for the Weekend challenge:  Have a wonderful picture for inspiration. I've chosen the brown and blue colour combo

Hugs


Recipe:
DP:  K&Co & MME
Image: Magnolia
Medium:  Pro&Flex Markers
Tim Holtz: broken sky distress ink for the skyline
Flowers: (not zip) Wild Orchid Crafts
Zip Flower: Stash
Pin: hand made by me
Ribbon: Angel crafts
Flourish: Marianne Design Decorative Elegance LR0157
Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps
Ticket Die: Tim Holtz ticket strip die.
Extras: Sewing machine for stitching

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card with fab masking, Suzi....wishing you a fantastic cropday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Suzi! Love how you merged the 2 images. Beautiful papers - just love all your details! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, Gorgeous!! I love how you combined the 2 stamps...looks like they were meant for each other. Very soft and feminine feel to this card, wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Suzi. Goregous pastel blues with the dark brown works so nicely.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Suzi, I like the effect of the masked images together too! What a beautiful card and of course I just love the blue...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. How PRETTY! I never would have thought to put Tilda in the basket! Genius! Love the softness of your card.
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! I love the soft blue with the brown. And your bow I love it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done, I love the zip flower
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative Suzi. I love this idea.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Suzi you are very clever. Tilda in a basket is so sweet and your coloring is gorgeous. This is a lovely card! Love it all!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Suzi you are very clever. Tilda in a basket is so sweet and your coloring is gorgeous. This is a lovely card! Love it all!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Suzi this is adorable. Again you have put beautiful details on your card. And i love the idea Tilda sitting in the basket. Also your colorcombo and coloring are beautiful.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful. Love this image, one of my fav's. Love the cards design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so cute !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my this is stunning!!!! Tilda looks so precious!!!!! Again fabulous work Suzi!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning project Suzi. Love all the cool embellishment and the precious colored Tilda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty Suzi and very clever!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx