Tuesday, February 14

Such a sweet Fairy


Hi All,  Well my sweet Grandchildren have gone home after their sleepover, we had a lovely time together and I can't wait to have them again in the next school break.

But it was oh so nice to get back into my craft room and create this card.  I've used the sweet fairy stamp Titania from Sugar Nellie as my image,  she was from the Christmas release but I think she is ideal for Birthdays and other celebratory cards.

I  coloured her with Pro and Flex markers and a full recipe of my card ingredients is available at the bottom of this post.

I would also like to welcome my lovely new followers, I really hope you enjoy your visits with me and that I can enthuse you just a little.

Wishing you all a wonderful evening/day ahead.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl Challenge:  Have a wonderful sketch from Kiki and the theme of Love which is optional.

Paper Sundaes Challenge:  Have the  Sundae Bar open this week with a choice of Cream - Blue - Distressing and Pearls, you must use at least two of the ingredients. I've used Blue, cream, pearls and distressed the edges of my image with TH distress ink.

Charisma Cardz Challenge:  This week would like to see anything with WINGS.

Stamps and Fun = Creativity Challenge:  Are looking for a Birthday creation this week.

Paper Creations Ink Challenge:  Have a recipe this week with 1 image 2 papers and 3 embellishments. 

Hugs


Recipe:
DP:  Marianne Designs Paper Bloc pretty pastels and papermania in the garden 
Image: Sugar Nellie Titania available at Funky Kits
Medium:  Pro and Flex Markers
Nesti's:  Oval & Oval scallops, circle and circle scallops
Flowers & metal corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Birthday recipe sentiment and circle sentiment:  Lili of the Valley
Pearls: Quixotic paperie
Extras:  Glamour dust for wings and sewing machine  

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with that lovely creature, Suzi....great coloring and details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Image is coloured perfectly, love the colour combo x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card! My fav colours and such a cute image ,soooooooooo sweet!
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and the image is super sweet:) Love all the detail:)
    Thanks so much for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges :)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi :)

    This is such a gorgeous image, and your colouring is beautiful!

    Stunning card hun!

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image, beautiful card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful!
    Such a cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers! Simply divine work!
    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Suzi...love the colour combo and your colouring is fabby!!

    Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card, I love how you coloured the image and the colours you choose. Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx