Sunday, February 26

Sugar Nellie - Sunday Showcase - Woohooo!!! It's ME !!


A very good Sunday morning to you all.  I was so surprised, delighted and thrilled when Elaine dropped me an email to ask if I would like to take part in the Sunday Showcase over at the Sugar Nellie Blog.   Well what do you think I said ......................   Uh!! Me!!  YES please.  

I've had a love of Sugar Nellie stamps since they launched the sweet Simply Sassy stamp range in September 2010,  I was fairly new to crafting and blogging only starting in late 2009 so was still finding my feet so to speak.

Anyway to get back to my topic.   Elaine asked me to make a new card for her which I did and to my shame - I found this adorable Sugar Nellie stamp which I bought last April and had never inked up, so I knew I had to use her.

She is called Outdoor Adventure and is so very pretty. You can find her over at Funky Kits along with all the other wonderful Sugar Nellie Stamps.  She has been coloured with Pro/Flex Markers and Derwent Artists pencils using Sansodor oil.   A full recipe for my card is below this post if you want to know all the ingredients.

In the meantime do pop over to the Sugar Nellie Blog and find out a little more about me!!!!!!! lol.

Thanks for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Challenges Entered:

Guylou's Inimitability Challenge:  This week there is a Girly Girly theme.

Penny's Paper Challenge:  Anything goes this time round

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge:   Use only 2 Designer Papers on your creations this week.

2 Sisters Challenge: Anything goes this week.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: Wild Rose Studio Gingham's - First Edition Butterfly Dreams
Image:  Outdoor Adventure - Sugar Nellie  available from 
Medium:  Flex/Pro Markers, Derwent Artists pencils with Sansodor oils, Derwent water colour pencils,  Clouds Tim Holtz Stormy Sky distress ink
Nesti: Small circles 
Sentiments: Whimsy Stamps Love Mini Tickets
Sentiment Die: Whimsy mini ticket die
Flowers, stamen gems, ribbon:  From Duck Pond Crafts monthly Blooms Kit. 

Just click on the highlighted links to take you to the stores.

17 comments:

  1. hiya suzi.i just saw you in the sugar nellie spotlight and just had to hop straight to your blog and follow you, your cards are so stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Suzi....what an honour, but you so deserve it!! I loved all cards they showed on the Sugar Nellie blog!
    Have a great Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Suzi.
    Beautiful colours and embellies.

    Thank you so much for allowing me to showcase your fabulous cards today.
    You're a star!

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo this is brilliant news Suzi, congratulations, that image is stunning so are those wonderful papers and embellishments this is one top notch card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Showcase Suzi, your creations are beautiful, and love the last one with the lovely handmade papers xx..I too am a SN fan, the images are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are so lucky to have you in the spotlight!!!! Your creation says it all!!!! Wow absolutely stunning!!!!I love visiting here!!!!
    Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card Suzi...well done on your spotlight!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Guylou's this week!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is sooooooo gorgeous your colouring is fantastic hun. Thank you sooooo much for your lovely comment it really means a lot shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Suzi and a big well done on having your beautiful creations showcased..what a fab card, love the background clouds too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at Penny's.

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - those little tickets are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the purples and the way the girl is just popping out of the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so sweet. I love the clouds you did. Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge over at Guylou's! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You created an awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great design. Love the circles and tickets! This card makes me want to find a sunny spot and just sit back to relax. Thanks for playing along at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx