Friday, February 24

Sweet Stamping Tilda






Hello again my dears,  This is my second post for today and I wanted to show you my newest Magnolia stamp.  She is Tilda stamping, isn't she adorable.

I've used tons of elements and techniques on the card so I'm not going to bore you with all the little details but you can find a complete recipe of ingredients below this post.  I do have to say though that I had great fun creating this card.

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

TOMIC Challenge:  This week would like to see Friendship and the use of at least one Doohickey Die cut. I've used my vintage tag. Do remember that you can only combine with 5 other challenges.

Die-Ing For a Challenge:   This is the first challenge from Die's to die  for which I am sure is going to be mega successful.  The theme is Anything Goes, but you must use at lease one Die's to die for product on your creation and combine with no more than 3 other challenges.

Lothian Crafts Challenge:  This month would like to see Ribbon, Flowers, 3 layers and Lace.

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge #4: Are having a game of BINGO this week and I've chosen the line Pink/Butterfly's/Die Cuts. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.



Hugs



Recipe:
DP:  K&Co  and  Websters pages 
Image: Magnolia Special edition Tilda stamping
Medium: Pro/flex markers - Derwent water colour pencils
Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps
Rosette:  K&Co. repainted and distressed
 Alphabet Stamps for Tilda's Name. Lakeland Limited 
Lace: local haberdashery store
Loose Pearls: Prima
String Pearls: Stash.
Vintage Ribbon: Wild Orchid Crafts
Extras used: Tim Holtz Old paper distress ink, Victorian velvet distress ink. Distress crackle paint


Dies Used
Marianne Designs Butterfly's LRO150 from Dies to Die for.
Whimsy Shapeology Die - Notables 2  from Dies to Die for
Magnolia Doohickey Die Vintage Lace Tag
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations die : Elegant Flourishes



33 comments:

  1. Stunning!!!!! I love all the embellies you added...Oh my!!!! I really really love this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty. Love all the different embellishments. I can never get those folded flowers to work right. Yours is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, I hope that you will be feeling better soon! Your card is so darling! I love all the details that you have added to it! I can't wait to get this Tilda stamp.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, Suzi! What a beautiful job you did on this card! Your embellies, dp and layout are fabulous! Can't wait until I get my image in! She is adorable...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi
    Your card is simply amazing...
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and adorable!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful Hun just love this so much Hun gorgeous detail hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi! Your card is gorgeous! I love all the elements you used to put this card together and everything is place just perfectly on this layout. I think this stamping Tilda is so cute and mine is on its way so I can't wait to play with her too. I love the shades of pink...always so pretty and elegant!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Suzi, love the colours and pretty embellishments
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love all your embellishments
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi what a gorgeous and romantic card! I hope you're feeling better!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful, delightful card you have created - you should win the world with this one. Gorgeous, creative, and beautifully put together. Can you tell I really like it!!LOL!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi,

    This is absolutely gorgeous! Your attention to detail is awesome. I love the soft colors you used.

    Feel better soon and have a nice weekend!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi!
    I love this one. A beautiful layout and coloring.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, Love the coloring and the card design. You did fabulous as usual.... Love your cards. Have a great weekend.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can't get any sweeter than this! I love how you stamped the name 'Tilda" on your card. a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card! Never seen this image before, she is just adorable. You have done her justice. love everything about your card. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Suzi, I love the mise en scène for this cute tilda, the tiles with the letters of her name, completes so well the image of tilda stamping. love the soft colors, and this gorgeous lace. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous creation hun
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Suzi, this is gorgeous as always. I can see that you have used a lot of techniques and i love it. Beautiful creation from a geat artist.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  21. SUZI I absolutely love this card. The colors are so warm and Tilda is my kind of girl. You did an amazing job on this creation!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a gorgeous and wonderfully detailed card! Love the softness to it and what a super cute stamp. I had not seen this one before so thanks for sharing your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the papers and all the pretty detail, Stunning creation!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Suzi this is just breathtaking!!!! This is really a work of art!!!!! Absolutely spectacular!!!!! Love all the embellishments!!!!Wow and Wow!!!! Hope your feeling better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a wonderful card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautifull card Suzi !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card! Looks so elegant and delicate... and you colored Tilda beautifully!

    Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Suzi, your card is so soft, sweet and beautiful! Love all the dies you've used. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning card with gorgeous image and embellishments Suzi!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card Suzi, love the colors and pretty embellishments, Very cute image. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx