Saturday, February 11

That's What Friends are for



Hello my lovelies,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. It's very cold here so I'm happy to stay indoors and do some crafting.

Today I have a sweet card to show you using one of my all time fav stamps from Lili of the Valley.  I'm a lover of all their fab images but this one for some unknown reason keeps coming out and being inked up.   Anyway I just love her.

I also love my close girl friends very much and will make them cards for no special reason, just to let them know they are appreciated and loved.

I've listed my recipe of ingredients at the bottom of the post.  So for now I'll say Bye and wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Challenges Entered:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge:   Have a fab sketch from Jacque this week.

Wild Orchid Challenge:  Would like to see some Love this fortnight.  This card is sent with Love to one of my dear friends.

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop:  Have the theme of Anything Goes

Hugs 


Recipe:
Pink linen card & white stock card
DP: Prima Sparkling Spring
Image:  Lili of the Valley's Hello Cupcake
Medium: Pro & Flex Markers
Nesti's: small circle
Cheery Lynn Italian flourish round die
Nellie Sneddon Heart die
Spellbinders ribbon tag die
Whimsy Stamps Notables 2 die
Sentiment:  Whimsy Notables 2 & HM sentiment
Flowers:  Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Large Pink flower: Candy received from Claudia Rosa
Vintage Seam Binding: Wild Orchid Crafts


9 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun this is one gorgeous image and your detail is just brilliant have a great weekend Hun hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card and lovely sentiments perfectly presented
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just gorgeous - love the image too.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! The image is so sweet and coloured beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello susie, this is gogeous, thanks so much for joining us this week at Lil's little fairies xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful.
    I love this stamp and your colouring is perfect.
    Thank's for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies,
    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx