Wednesday, February 15

Whimsy Inspirations Challenge Guest Dt




Hello my dears,  I was so  thrilled last week to have been chosen to be a Guest Dt for Whimsy Inspirational Challenge.  

I got to choose an image to play with and when I saw this Chrissy Armstrong digital image of "Maya blowing bubbles" I knew that this was the one I wanted.  She is utterly adorable and a dream to colour with my pro and flex markers

  The challenge theme this week is Anything but Square.  I chose to make a centre step card and added a 6" doily using my Fiskers circle punch.  A full recipe and links are below this post.

I do hope you will pop over and take part this week and of course take a peek at the wonderful creations the Design Team have made for you this week.

I would like to enter Maya into the following challenges:

Sentimental Sunday Challenge:  A Shaped card this week


Digital Tuesday Challenge:  Use your Stash and include a digital element in your creation. 

One Stitch at a Time Challenge: Anything goes this week. 


Recipe:
Papers: Prima Sparkly Spring
Image:  Whimsy Stamps (Chrissy Armstrong) Maya blowing bubbles
Medium:  Pro and Flex Markers
Circle doily: Fiskars circle punch
Nesti's:  Spellbinders small circle and circle scallop
Flowers & Seam Binding ribbon:  Wild Orchid Crafts

16 comments:

  1. Suzi this is outstanding!!!! Wow what a super stunning card and the image is just sensational!!!!! I love love this card!!!!! Excellent work again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being chosen as GDT, Suzi...your card is awesome with gorgeous coloring and details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Suzi, beautiful shape and image.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY FLIP man this is stunning! i ADORE the center step card! So soft and sweet! I've loved that image forever too! Well done my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooooo and congrats on being GDT! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh well done on your GDT Hun so well deserved this is one really stunning card Hun just love that image hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job coloring the darling little Maya. Congrats on your GDT spot at Whimsy!
    Thanks for playing along at OSAAT!
    :O)
    Jessica
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so wonderful - very easy on the eye I loved it on sight...
    just Wow!! :0)
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color combo, the details...super! Thanks so much for sharing it with us on the Digital Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card. Love the center step as well as the image, coloring and embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Come back and visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh she is a sweetly! And that doily is to die for....thanks for joining us ths week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. Thanks for stopping by Sentimental Sundays and playing along with us in our shaped card challenge. Stop by again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very sweet! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #23)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning!! You have coloured Maya beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx