Friday, March 30

Daughters Birthday Gift Bag




Hiya All,  It's Friday, normally a quiet day for me but not this Friday!!  It's my baby girls 37th Birthday on Sunday 1st April ( I know!! my wee April fool ) lol.  I bought her gifts at the SECC craft show 3 weeks ago and the bag will give you a clue as to what I bought.!!

I decided to decorate the bag to hold her gifts.  I can't wait to see her face when she dives into it and it's okay cause she's not a blogger so she won't see the bag.  I'm just finishing her card which will have a similar theme.  

Back to the ingredients for my creation, you will find all of them at the bottom of this post.  In the meantime there are a few challenges that inspired it so without further ado I would like to enter.

LOTV's  March National Craft Challenge:  This is the last week and all you need do is use one of their girly stamps and make it either pink or for Mum.   

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes this week.

Basic Grey Challenge:  Have the theme Mothers Day or Girlie. I've chosen Girlie and my papers are Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 pad

Craft Us Crazy Challenge: The theme this week is Anything but a card or Alter something.

Creative Craft Challenge:  Theme of Anything but a Card.

Fairy tale Challenge:  Have the theme of Everything Goes and they are having a wonderful Blog Hop too.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead and I hope the sun shines for you where ever you are.

Hugs


Recipe:

DP:  Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 pad
Image: Lili of the Valley -  Hello Cupcake
Medium:  Copic Markers 
Large oval Doily:  Stash
Die Cuts from:  Memory Box Honeysuckle Ivy/Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes/Whimsy Stamps Banner/Magnolia Doohickey Tag die & Vintage flower die/Marianne Designs Chinese Rose die.
Martha Steward: large lace border punch
Embroidered Ribbon:Making Memories Boho Chic trims
Vintage ribbon, Zip Flower & tiny buttons: Stash


16 comments:

  1. Brilliant bag Suzi, Love how much detail you got on it xx
    Happy Birthday to your daughter, don't the yrs fly by :O My eldest daughter is 47 this yr...yikes!!!!
    Hope she has a lovely day xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful gift bag suzie.gorgeous pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant bag Suzi I am sure your daughter will love it. Enjoy her birthday. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein tolles Geschenktütchen.
    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW great gift bag Suzi, just lovley colouring xox Thanks for joining us at Creative craft challenges Allie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi :)
    If I had this bag, it would be the only thing I shopped with! It's adorable. :)

    Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
    Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg. Love love this, it is so pretty, girlilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fabulous bag you have made love it, your daughter will be thrilled :)
    Hugzz Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super fun and adorable little girly bag. FAB converting and recycling. Lovely detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful bag, your so clever, thanks for playing along with us at lilis little fairies xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, your little bag is so very lovely and cute! Thank you for joining our blog hop and challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Suzi! You didn't happen to buy some LoTV stamps for her did you?!

    I think you have miscalculated though, you can't have a 37 year old ;)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Craft Challenges.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some of the finest birthday gifts I have ever seen in my life… just an excellent piece of creativity. I am a lover of such creativity and keep encouraging my wife to try such things at home..(actually, to save some money she spend on purchasing..). My daughter is having her birthday in a few days, will go for such gift bags for sure…

    Gift Bags Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fabby gift bag,thanks for joining us at Creative craft challenges in our anything BUT a card challenge, and good luck,
    hugs sandra xx dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely Stunning bag Suzi. Another fellow Scot here. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx