Thursday, March 1

Joanna Sheen #4 Spring/Easter Dt card




Good Morning All,    Wow!!! the 1st of March,  spring is around the corner I hope.  I'm really looking forward to getting back into the garden and pottering around but it's far too cold just now.

Anyway a new Month means another new Challenge over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog   this will be our last Monthly Challenge because as of 1st April we are going bi-weekly,  Yippee!!! 

We are splitting up into two teams so that we can run our challenges every 2 weeks. But that's next month.

The Theme for this months challenge is SPRING/EASTER and with a prize of a £30.00 gift voucher from the lovely Joanna Sheen to spend in store we are expecting lots of lovely entries yet again.

I've used House Mouse Decoupage sheet Flower Power available Here   I've teamed them up with papers from K&Co and Wild Asparagus papers from Trimcraft a little lilac ribbon, some sprigs of flowers and the sentiment is from the same decoupage sheet.

I do hope you will pop over and take a peek at the delicious projects my sweet team mates are created for you this month.  There is also another couple of new tutorials for you to look at. 

 I would like to enter the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes this week

The Scrapbooking Queen Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes with some Green included.

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card sweetie so love the cute image & love the 3D effect on it.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow fabulous so adorable and love the decoupage
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Suzi
    I have a DT call for the blog attached to my new online shop (craftallday.co.uk) if you are interested to try out.Feel free to spread the word

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an amazing card!! So fabulous!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx