Sunday, March 25

Lili in Lilac



Hello my dears,  It's been a lovely day here today, sun is shining and  the breeze is light.   I even managed to get out into the garden, woohoo!!!! that's some of my spring bulbs planted.   I did forget to put my clock forward though so was up at 5.30am and not 6.30am as I thought.  

Anyway I've managed to make a wee card this afternoon using of of the new March releases from Lili of the Valley.  I stamped her onto an oval nesti with memento rich cocoa and then mounted onto a Marianne Designs oval lace die. I used my limited amount of copic markers to colour her.  I've ordered more and can't wait till they arrive.

My ribbon, flowers, feathers and little pearl and diamond slide are from  Duck pond crafts. Papers are from Dove craft (so old I can't remember the name of them) The sweet sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Weekend.  I'll say bye for now and do have a great day.

Challenges Entered:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge:  I followed Jacques lovely sketch

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge:  Anything Goes this week

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.

Birthday Sundaes Challenge:  

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Luv the card!!!!

    Luv Jane XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Suzi,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Suzi, so pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Suzi, your creation is so beautiful. Hugs Ineke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi!
    Gorgeous card. I love the frame around the image. Very cute.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love this card hunni loving the lush image & the feathers look so pretty.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous card Suzi, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card suzi.beautful pretty oclours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card!
    Thanks for playing with Lili's Little Fairies this week.
    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and the feather really sets it off. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable. FAB COLORING TOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx