Friday, March 16

Lili of the Valley Best Dress




Hello All,  As you know March is National Craft Month and
Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire blog are having a month long competition with some super prizes.  All you need do is create a card/project using one of their girly images with the theme of Pink or Mum and if you use one of the new releases you get double the chance to win.  

I've used Best Dress from the new release, isn't she just the cutest, mind you I say that about all the Lotv images. You will find them all HERE   I've coloured her with copics and derwent water colour pencils.  There is a full recipe of ingredients below my post.

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP:  First Edition & Papermania Summer Bloom
Image: Lili of the Valley (Best Dress March release 2012)
Medium:  Copics & Derwent water colour pencils
Oval lace die cut:  Marianne Designs Craftable
White Metal Corners:  Stash
Both Sentiments: Lili of the Valley.

3 comments:

  1. Suzi this is beautiful hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning suzi.gorgeous sweet image and you details are really beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just Beautiful, I love the flowers and pretty die cuts, Delightful card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx