Tuesday, March 27

A Little Hope!!





Good morning all,  Another glorious sunny day here today.  I'm off out into the garden shortly to plant some more flower bulbs and veggies.  

I wanted to finish this card which I started last night.  I haven't looked at my digital images for such a long time and going through my files I decided that sweet Hope should be coloured up.  Isn't she a doll. I love her pretty face and her demeanour.  She is a Sugar Nellie image.  I've coloured her with copic markers and as I only have a few I was very limited to colours but I love the effect they give. 

My papers are a mix of MME & DCWV  the flowers have been made from the same papers,  Garden branch swirl is from Marianne Designs, round sentiment is Lotv and the other is from HM.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl Challenge:  I followed the sketch and the theme is Spots n Dots
Make it Monday Challenge:  As always Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge:  Your favourite colour - mine is anything with Brown.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I really appreciate you taking the time and hope you'll come back to see me soon.

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzi,love the image and fabulous colour choice.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt she lovely Suzi , i love this card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this card is gorgeous the image is so pretty. Have just become on of your followers. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is an absolute doll! This is one of my favourite colour combinations and I love the flower. Thanks for joining in with the cardmadfairy this time, hope to see you again. Hugs Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card suzi.the image is so pretty and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these Sugar Nelly images they are so beautiful and I must congratulate you on your colouring you have done an amazing job. Came over from MIM to get a closer look.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! I love your coloring.


    I am popping by from MIM.

    ~Cheryl~
    **Check out my March Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card. that image is so beautiful, saw it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card Suzi...you have coloured the image beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your link at MIM and this card is beautiful, the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so gorgeous Suzi! I totally love the embellishing! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image and colors, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx