Friday, March 2

Loving my new HM stamps




Hello my lovelies,  I have to say first off I was a very very lucky girl a couple of weeks ago.  I Blog Hopped along with House Mouse and Friends challenge and made a chocolate box for the challenge.  

I was delighted to find out that I achieved top spot in the Design Teams vote and even more surprised to find I had won a $25.00 gift voucher to spend in The House Mouse store.   Oh but it didn't stop there I also won a Guest Designer Spot for the two challenges coming up  in March.   Now how lucky can one girls get.   Well my luck continued because I also won a $25.00 gift certificate from the lovely Lorraine over at Lorraine's Loft to spend in Simon Says Stamps.   Whew!!!!

That is where this utterly adorable House Mouse Stamp came from along with another little beauty which I'll show you another time.

I haven't used my voucher yet over at House Mouse,  I just can't make up my mind which stamps to buy, they are all so gorgeous.

Anyway, this card is for my Sweet Daughter, sadly my dear Mum passed away 45 yrs ago but my Daughter is the most wonderful Mum to my Grandchildren and I always make her a special Mothers Day Card.

Thank you so very much for listening to me,  I am just so amazed at the generosity of the sponsors of challenge blogs and the wonderful community and friends we have here on Blogger.  

 I would like to enter the following challenges:

House Mouse and Friends Challenge:   Would like to see Sugar n Spice and all things Nice this time.

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:   Anything Goes this week.

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Who gave me my first ever DT position have the theme of Mothers Day this week.

Passion for Promarkers Challenge:  Would like to see Pastel Colours this week.

Hugs 


Recipe:
DP:  K&Co 
Image:  House Mouse (Yummy Treats) Simon Says Stamps
Medium:  Flex and Pro Markers
Heart & Roses Die:  Marianne Designs Creatables
Centre Flowers:  Prima
Pink Netting, Brad, Pearls, Sentiment:   Stash.

27 comments:

  1. Definitely one lucky lady, however very well deserved, and this is another example of your gorgeous work, with such a fabulous image choice, thank you for joining us and sharing your lovely work with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge for our Sugar and Spice and all things nice challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy and a software giveaway if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you are one lucky lady, and what a super cute card you have created, love the image xxx My girls are both Fabulous Mums too, isn't it a good feeling. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on...have to pick up my jaw!! :) This card is GORGEOUS Suzi!!! Beautiful design and what girls don't like chocolate?!! LOL!! congrats on all the wonderful news...you are very deserving hun!! Thanks for playing along with us over at House Mouse & Friends! Hope you will join us again and good luck!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely Suzi.

    Hugs Ineke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi...so lucky. well done you. I love your card...beautiful and such an adorable image.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi phew well done you..many congrats on your lucky wins..this is so cute looks like you enjoyed your spend..loving the colour combo & design, great take on the chall theme...

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall this time..looking forward to having you as a GDT March challs.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgous card with that beautiful stamp. Suzi....wow, what a lucky girl you are....and you do so deserve it!!...too bad you have difficulties entering my blog...I hope you keep on trying and won't forget me....lol...enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining House Mouse & Friends Suzi. This is so cute. Fabulous design. gorgeous image and colouring. Good luck
    Mousey Hugs
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute, Suzi, what sweet stamps!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, your card is so beautiful. Your daughter is going to love this fantastic creation. Pretty colors and papers and that stamp is so darn cute. We are looking forward to having you with us in March. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just delightful Suzi! I love the stamp and the colours you've used, your design is just perfect, Congratulations on the prizes a well deserved win for sure and a lovely keepsake for your daughter
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Suzi as always! Any DT would be lucky to have you!!! I'm so glad the mousy bug has well and truly bitten you! Lol

    Glad to see you join us again at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!!!

    Paula :D x

    http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image and card. Congrats on all your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Suzi congrats on all your wins!!!!! You sure deserve it!!!!! This card is gorgeous!!!!! The coloring is fabulous and so is the design!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card, I love the image and the papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your wins. Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenges!
    Hannelie
    Guest DT member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great project Suzi, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card suzi.really beautiful colours and the image is so sweet,
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card! Thank you for playing the pastels challenge at Passion for Promarkers x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card - the little mice looked like me after I scoffed a rather large box of posh chocs! Yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Suzi
    congratulations on your win, as ever a beautiful card, awesome colouring, pretty papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi, your card is filled with lovely details at every look. Beautiful papers and embellishments with this darling stamp. Thanks for joining in the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog theme.

    Cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge this week. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzi!
    Love your cute card and image. Pretty design, papers and embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH MY!! WHAT A STUNNER!!!! This is a perfect example of why you won to prize. AWESOME WORK and take on the *Sugar & Spice* theme. Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. We are looking forward to seeing more of your super lovely work as our Guest Designer in March! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx