Friday, March 2

Marianne Design Divas Midway Reminder - Winter Blues


Hello my dears,  Just a little reminder that you still have a couple of weeks to enter the fabulous Winter Blues challenge over at 


I've made a masculine card using one of the fabulous decoupage sheets available here.  They are so easy to use and the images are just adorable.  I've also used some papers from the Flower Power paper bloc   my buttons are from Marianne D Creatables Tags and Buttons LRO188  both available here 

Do please pop over to Marianne Design Divas and take a look at the amazing prizes being offered to two lucky winners.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Have an anything goes this week

Creative Craft Challenge:  Have the theme boys will be boys this week.


Hugs



Items Used. 

Marianne Design - Pretty Papers Bloc Flower Power PaperMarianne D Creatables Tags and Buttons LR0188


Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps 
CB birthday embossing folder.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh suzie this is so very sweet!! This would make a really cool picture frame! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, love all those colours together and your colouring is amazing... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Hun this is gorgeous oh just adore that super sweet image the colours and detail just perfection Hun,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. only me back again Hun to say bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable< I love the colours and image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the way you have framed the embossing thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time and good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx