Thursday, March 15

Marianne Design Divas - Spring


Marianne Design Products Used:   Using: Flower Power Paper Bloc   - Marianne Design Cutting Sheet Snoesjes & Kitten  -  Creatable Die Anja Lace LEO201 -  Craftable Die Oval CR1204 - Chinese Rose die LRO163 - English Rose die LRO162 - Branch Garden LRO151


Hello my dears,  It's time for another fab challenge over at


This month we would love to see your SPRING into SPRING creations.  I've gone a little out of my comfort zone with this card. I've used one of Marianne's Cutting decoupage sheets, not my usual style at all but I thoroughly enjoyed cutting and layering up this adorable image.  All the ingredients that I've used in this creation are listed above with links to our wonderful sponsor this week.


 
and this is their amazing prize for one of our winners

 

Not just one prize but Marianne herself is giving one lucky winner this amazing prize. 

 

Wonderful prizes again this month and all you need do to be with the chance of winning one of these is enter our Challenge using at least 1 of Marianne Design Products.  Simples!!!!!

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I hope you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to visiting you and all your wonderful creations over the coming month.

I would like to enter the following challenges:



Hugs

8 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous Hun just love that image and the layout is just stunning,hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi
    Hugs Elaine
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I luv the layered look and i luv your coloring. This card is fabulous. Hugs, Marji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card sweetie love the 3D decoupage, its sooooooo beautiful. Love the flowers as well hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow Suzi this is outstanding it is absolutely beautiful, wow, so much wonderful creativity and inspiration, superb work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card suzi.really sweet image and stunning delicate design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous Suzi, I love all the die cuts and how you've raised your image, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi!
    I love the design of this card and that decoupage sheet is gorgeous. I have never done that before. The flowers look gorgeous. Lovely job.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx