Wednesday, March 14

Midweek Magnolias #2 Sketch DT card


Good Morning my dears,   Wow!! we had a wonderful response to our first challenge last week over at

  
It was a real pleasure to visit you all and see so many wonderful Magnolia creations.  Well done everyone!

This week we would like to see you use the Sketch below which has been designed by the lovely Anne



 you can flip it, turn it upside down even, so long as we can see the sketch in your creation along with a Magnolia stamp then you will be in with a chance to win that fabulous prize from Magnolia Sweden.



I've used my newest Magnolia stamp from the Princes & Princesses collection, this is Tilda catching stars.  How cute is she!!  I love the whole collection,  I'm avidly collecting them a few at a time. 

I've coloured Tilda with a mixture of mediums. Copics (skin and hair) & Derwent Water colour pencils for her dress/shoes.  You will find a full recipe of ingredients at the bottom of my post.


Do please remember to pop over and see the fabulous creations our sweet teamies have conjured up for you this week, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I look forward to coming along to you and seeing your wonderful Magnolia creations over the coming week.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts: Would like to see you Get in Shape.  Use at least 3 different shapes on your creation.  I've used oval, square, rectangle, oblong

Stampin' for the Weekend:  Have the most delicious Shabby Chic picture for your  theme this week.  I so want the shelving unit on the wall for my craft room. lol x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Would like to see Shabby Chic/Vintage this month

Have a great week

Hugs



Recipe:
DP:  All K&Co
Image: Magnolia Princes & Princess - Tilda catching Stars
Medium:  Copics 
Skin:E00 E51 E21 RV21  Hair: E35 E33 E53 E00
Nesti's:  Small Oval
Spellbinders Pennants die for Sentiment.
Hearts: Marianne Designs 
Glitter heart: chipboard die cut, painted and glittered by me.
Memory Box corner flourish
Metal corner accent, All flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pink Webbed Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Pink netting, brad and gems:  Stash
Extras: glamour dust - Tim Holtz old paper distress ink.
Sentiment:  Stash


35 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning Suzi,love all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifull card Suzy. Love your colouring. Hmmm, I might even go for this challenge :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is sooooooooo darn pretty it really is I love the papers you've used & this Tilda is just gorgeous & one of my faves from this collection.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly Gorgeous Suzi, love all the pink and those gems, what a fab girly card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Suzi ! I love this Tilda, sooo cute and the details are just so very pretty ! I love the one below too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are always gorgeous. Love this Tilda and the coloring is excellent. Love the flowers and lace adn netting. Wonderful card.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's just beautiful Suzi! Wonderful use of the sketch, simply gorgeous, Have a great week my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Suzi - I love the gems you've added.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous Suzy
    I don't normally do sketches as I'm not that good at them
    But I'm gonna have a go at this one tomorrow
    Thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning suzi.gorgeous sweet image and i really love your fabulous colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous creation Suzi! Love this one in pink and the papers are so delightful...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love all the embellies you added, just adds to the beauty of this card! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just saw your card on the challengeblog and i thought that must be a Suzi card. It's gorgeous as always. Love all the details and your coloring is beautiful.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi,
    Your card is so beautiful!!
    Love the soft colours and all your gorgeous decorations :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well Suzi, I have been painting my Tilda all week and she doesn't even come close to looking that good. I really admire your coloring, makes me try harder. LOL I do love your card and the DP to the left is so gorgeous with her. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Suzi Love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzi, she is adorable!! I love her in pink!!! (my kind of color!) That corner die sets everything off so nicely~~ beautiful~~
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO pretty...love that little peek-a-boo heart!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! I love all the bling. Awesome job coloring Tilda.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet coloring on Tilda's image. Lovely heart and pretty details. Cute and lovely card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, Suzi! Love how you colored her!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely beautiful Suzi. Just love her colour HAIR! Stunning all round. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card, I love the papers and colors. Awesome coloring, love it
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love they way you colored her hair-something that I stuggle with. You certainly can't get cuter than this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another gorgeous card!! I love the colors!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an awesome job coloring this cute Tilda!!!!! Love that hair!
    Gorgeous papers and fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow Suzi just breathtaking!!!!! the colors image and embellishments just stunning!!!!! Another amazing creation !!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the softness of the card. Thank you so much for entering the shabby chic challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh wow Suzi!! This is really gorgeous hun!! :) LOVE your design and sweet coloring!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous Suzi.

    Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx