Wednesday, March 21

My Favourite Colour Combo.





Hello again my dears,  second post today with another sweet Tilda in all her finery from the Princes and Princesses collection.  I'm sorry that this is kinda top heavy with pictures but I wanted to show it from all angles cause I love it. lol xxx  This is one of my favourite colour combo's.  Brown and Blue in fact any colour with brown as the base colour is my favourite.  

The last picture of the gorgeous notelets that were given to me as a gift a while back.  They are stunning but because they are dark brown and heavily decorated it's impossible to write an address on to send through the mail so I decided to recycle them in my creation. The cardboard backing is also recycled from a Papermill box which held my stamping card.

I won't bore you all with the details on my main post but I will put a list of the many ingredients used at the bottom of my post.

There were a few challenges that inspired this wee creation so I would like to enter my card into:

Die-Ing For A Challenge:   This month the girls from Die's to Die for would like to see Brown and Blue with at least one of the many products sold in their amazing store.

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  The theme this week is Old Treasures.  They would like to see you recycle something on your creation.  I've recycled a box and my pretty envelopes.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Are having a game of BINGO this week and I've chosen the line Flowers/Glitter/Brads

Papertake weekly Challenge:  Are having a game of BINGO and I've chosen the line Gems/Die-cuts/Flowers.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit. I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you will come back again soon


Hugs.

Recipe
Base card: White card stock & recycled papermill box
DP: Recycled envelopes.
Image: Tilda catchings stars from Prince's & Princesses 2012
Medium:  Copics  - Skin E00,E53,E21,E93, R02  Clothes & Shoes: Derwent Artist pencils with sansodor oil
Blue Frame: chipboard, painted with acrylic paints and then sanded to give distress feel.
Die cuts:  All Marianne Designs Products. 
Butterfly's LRO 158 Decorative Elegance LRO157
Flowers & Vintage ribbon:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Bunting: Tando chipboard
Magnolias Doohickey Vintage Tag Die
Brad and Gems: Stash.
Extras:  Tim Holtz broken china distress ink - Stickles frosted lace for flowers - Glamour dust for wand, stars and Tilda's Crown. 


36 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully colored. I love your card and all the beautiful embellishments you used. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is super adorable...luv the lace and details!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....sweetie this is absolutely stunning blue & brown is my fave colour combo as well then pink & brown....yea I lurve brown.
    Love the whole design of this shug its fantastic!!!!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation, Suzi. I love all your details. Yes brown and blue is a fabby combination.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, so lovely details, and these colors are superb together !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee! Suzi this is absolutely amazing and I love that you recycled some otherwise unusable stuff! I love brown and blue as you do! This is one fantabulous design!!! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colours is right! I love teh papers and all those fab dies, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo....I love this one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and another cute card Suzi. I love it :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love this combo too and Tilda looks truly magical on your gorgeous card!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Suzi.
    Beautiful colouring and design!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, love the bunting and all the little details are stunning....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi! Brown and blue is my favourie too, I just love all the layers and pretty details, Beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Miss Suzi this is so pretty - your coloring is divine! Love peeking in at you.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Suzi :-) Tilda is lovely and all the details are just perfect !! I LOVE this !! ,,, stunning work GF !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-) well done !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I like blue and brown together too. And Tilda looks so pretty, wonderfully colored. Great card (and great re-use of envelopes!!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my life this is just breathtaking Suzi!!! So rich, elegant and CLASSY!! This is one of my new stamps too and now I can't wait to have a play with her - you coloured her so beautifully. It's stunning - I'm jealous you get to make two cards in a day!!! LOL!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Suzi, this is so beautiful! My goodness, you are brilliant at layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just take a look at your other card so i will give a comment for the both of them and that is:
    Absolutely beautiful, Suzi. Everthing is perfect as always. Beautiful details, coloring, DP'S, colorcombo's......
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Suzi this is an adorable project, love the brown and blue and all the neat embellishments. So pretty.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, stunning! The colors are awesome as is your coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super gorgeous and stunning Tilda card you did Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, Suzi! I love this blue and brown combo and all the lovely die-cut pieces you used. That blue tulle is such a soft and pretty color!

    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is really gorgeous Suzi.
    I love how you colored her hair. The layout is wonderful. I love the design papers.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  25. so stunning suzi.gorgeous colours and i love the image and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh WOW!!!! Suzi. This one is just as beautiful as the previous one. Love it! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the envelopes! What a great way to use them and make the beauty they have stand out on your card. I love the banner and the die cuts with Tilda. I also love blue and brown, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow suzi again stunningggg!!!! Love the design and the colors are just breathtaking!!!!! Wow and Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, this amazing! Love how everythings matches perfectly, the coloring is amazing and those papers and dies are so pretty!

    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! this is gorgeous! love the pennants and gorgeous colour scheme! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW... how pretty and elegant. I love the colors, and tilda is beautifully colored. Those die cuts are stunning. and give a fabulous detail to your cared. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is such a beautiful card Suzi. I Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stunning work. A lovely colour combo abd beautiful die cut embellishments.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Die-Ing for a challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an adorable card. I love the color combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  36. Suzi this is so elegant and pretty! Very rich with the blue, white and dark browns. Wonderful use of the papers too! Gorgeous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx