Friday, March 16

Never too old for Cupcake!



Hello again my dears,  Wow!  2 posts in one day, I must be on a roll.  I wanted to show you a few of the items I bought at the SECC Glasgow craft show last week.  What better way of showing you than to make a card.

My image is Lotv and she is called Never too old for Cupcakes.  This is her first outing.  I coloured her with copics and glittered the veins of her wings with glamour dust.  My DP is from Kay & Co it came in a box which contained 80 sheets of 12x12 for £8.00 an absolute bargain. The die I've used around the border is from Memory Box and it's called Honeysuckle Vine.  My little pink cherry blossom flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my sweet Butterfly's are Marianne Designs Creatable 4 small butterfly's. I've mounted them on top of each other to create a 3d effect.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I would like to welcome my new followers, thank you so much for choosing to become a friend, I hope my cards and creations enthuse you a little.

Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend ahead.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge:  Would like to see Butterflies and Fairies this week.

Fabulous Friday Challenge:  Would like to see things with Wings this week.

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge:  Would like to see some Fairies this week.


23 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow Suzi the image is lovely but those dies around the edge are stunning ,. Beautiful card well done hugs Elaine

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Suzi,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

Fiona said...

gorgeous suzi...love this little cutie!!

Fi
x

Teresa Jaye said...

oh. my. goodness - this is gorgeous! I just love the border and that image is too precious - makes me joyful just looking at it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

vickisunshine said...

Oh wow! what an absolutely beautiful card. Your butterflies and border are so pretty, I shall have to put these dies on my wish list! Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Vicki x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, I love all those die cuts!!!!

Céline said...

absolutly stunning! love so much the gorgeous bordure and little flowers
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline dt member

Margreet said...

What a stunning card Suzi...great colouring and lovely details!
So kind of you bringing my winning at Jacques to my attention!
I have been very busy on a big craft fair the last 2 days and still have one day to go!
Hugs, Margreet

Sazzle said...

How true Suzi - you are never too old for a cupcake!!!! Loving your new stash especially the Memory Box die and of course the LOTV image :-)

Thanks for joining our “fairies” challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck.

We currently have a design team call running, if you are interested why not pop over and have a look at the details.

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

downrightcrafty said...

another gorgeous creation
Hugs Kate xx

Carol Theng said...

Love this card. Nice colouring too. N I love the sentiment too.. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Carol Theng said...

Love this card. Nice colouring too. N I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Caz said...

What a beautiful card, I love the vine effect achieved with the die around the edges.
Hugs
Caz x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzi.

Hugs Riet.xx

julieprice3 said...

I just love all the die cuts on this one, Delightful creation
Hugs Julie P

Linda said...

Wow i just love this image and the sentiment!!!! Sure puts a smile on my face!!!!! Wow gorgeous coloring and so magical!!!!! Excellent creation Suzi!!!!!

Teresa said...

Hi Suzi,
Just popped by to see what you've been upto and may I say this is really beautiful, what a gorgeous card and stamp.
Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs Teresa xx

June Nelson said...

Wow this is beautiful Suzie, thaks for joining us this week at Lilis little fairies xxx

Monique said...

That is so cute Suzi !!

Hugs Monique

Lau W said...

Such a sweet and yummy card ! Your paper is wonderful !
xxx

Cor* said...

Aahhhhhhh! Loving those vines! Great card Suzi!

Julie said...

This is great - I love that image and what a bargain your paper was!! x

Sazzle said...

Congratulations on your being chosen in our Top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy Suzi - don't forget to grab your blinkie :-)

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/