Thursday, March 22

A sweet Ballerina and my Fab News!!!!!!



Good Morning All,  I hope you are all having a nice week so far.  My week has just gotten even better (I'll tell you why in a Mo)

First I want to show you my newest sweet  Lili of the Valley Ballerina stamp. this is her debut today.  How cute is she!!  I've used my copics to colour her and added  a little glamour dust to her tutu and ballet shoes,  all the papers are K&Co,  the flowers and little satin butterfly's are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  a full recipe for my card is below this post.

Now for my Fabby News!!!!!  I received an email from the lovely Sarah from Sarah Wright Designs inviting me  to be one of her new Design Team Members for the new Blog Craft All Day  which will be showcasing all the fabulous crafting products available in her On Line Store.  



 Do pop over and take a peek at some of the lovely goodies that Sarah has to offer. 

It took me 1 nano second to say YES PLEASE!!!  
Joining me as part of this wonderful new venture are:

Doreen -  Doreens Dreams


I am so looking forward to getting to know and working with these two very talented ladies.  

Now back to this sweet card. There were a few challenges that inspired it's creation that I would like to enter:

LOTV Ideas to Inspire:  Are on their 3rd week of their March National Craft Month challenge. All you need do is make a project using a Lili of the Valley image and either Pink or Mum as your theme.

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge:  Are having a game of BINGO this fortnight and I've chosen the line Gems/Distressing/Pins

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Are having a game of BINGO this week, this is my second entry and I've chosen a different line this time of Glitter/Lace/Punches/Die cuts.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me, I hope you'll come back and see me real soon.

Hugs



Recipe:
DP: K&Co
Image: Lili of the Valley - Dainty Dancing 
Medium:  Copics & Derwent water pencils
Nesti: oval small - 3 tiered - distressed with Tim Holtz Old paper distress ink.
All Flowers and Satin Butterfly's:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Sign post: Marianne Designs Creatables
Lace: Marianne Designs Vintage 
Pink netting, gems,spacer and Bead: Stash
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Set 6 Dreamy Days 
Stick Pin: made by me
Extras: Glamour Dust, Viva Decor liquid pearl pen used on butterfly's. Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress ink.
Sewing Machine for stitching, Stickles Frosted lace for flowers.
metal corner: Stash

15 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Suzi!!! You're on a roll!! That's fantastic news and I'm sooo pleased for you! No surprise you were asked though, you know how much I love your stuff! WTG!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card suzi...and well done on your DT spot.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning Suzi. I am very much looking forward to working alongside you to.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with your new DT spot, Suzi...you so deserve it....your card is gorgeous...lovely colouring and details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and congratulations on your news....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congratulations on your new design team spot!

    This is a beautiful card, with a lovely hint of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi!
    Your card is adorable. I love the ballerina. all your embellishmnets look gorgeous.
    Congratulations on your new design team post. you deserve it.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Suzi, they made a wonderful choice. Your card is just lovely, those flowers are gorgeous!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and gorgeous Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Anne! no surprise at all that you were picked! Your attention to detail is unstoppable! And get aload of them flowers by the way! YIKES! Astounding! You are truly my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Suzi, so well deserved you make such beautiful cards, thanks for adding me to the GDT list at Midweek Magnolias too, I really appreciate that thank you, I can't believe I forgot to do it.
    By the way I adore this card, such a cute stamp and beautiful flowers. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh congratulations Hun,so well deserved as your cards are stunning just love this one,amazing detail Hun,love it hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi, Your card is so darling!! I love the sketch that you used and all the beautiful flowers that you have added! The butterflies are very cute too!! Congrats on your appointment to Craft All Day's DT!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just walked through your blog, and have been 'wowed'. All your cards are so beautiful ... I just love the design of each, and all the colour elements, absolutely everything! Looking forwards to working alongside of you in the Joanna Sheen DT...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi! This is a beautiful, girly card!!! Love all the added embellishments!!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the WOC Challenge this time around!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx