Thursday, April 19

Baby Gift and Card


Hello my lovelies.  I would like to show you a gift set I've made for a new baby girl.  She is my great great Niece and was born last weekend. I will be seeing her for the first time on Sunday and  I know her Mum won't see this so it's safe to post.

I've used Baby Tilda as my image and she is still one of my favourites for a new born baby.  She has been coloured with Copics, I've listed all my ingredients at the bottom of this post.

I'm off out to pick up the twins from school and then my eldest Grandson before bringing them back for Dinner and me time.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar Challenge:  Lovely Lace is the theme this week and they are having a DT call.
Magnolia-Licious Highlites Challenge:  Have the theme of Baby for this months challenge. Either a card or Gift
Creative Stamp Friends Challenge: Are having a game of Bingo and I've chosen Charm, Lace and Flowers as my line
Divas By Design Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything but a card, I'm hoping my gift set qualifies
Bling it On challenge:  Have the theme of Monochromatic  this time.

Before I go I would like to welcome my new follower friends to my blog. I hope I can inspire you a little and you enjoy your visits with me.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: K&Co plain pink paper - Tim Holtz Shabby Chic Vintage
Image:  Magnolia Baby Tilda
Medium: Copics,  Skin:  E000 E00 E93 Clothes R00
Marianne Deisgns Products:  oval lace Gradable , Baby name die LR0217 Flower Craftable either side of image CR1216
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima and stash
Metal corners: Stash
Lace & Ribbon:  Local haberdashery store
Martha Stewart lace doily border punch.



34 comments:

  1. Suzi, This is an adorable gift set!!!

    hugs.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisitely done, Suzi! Absolutely girly and cute as a button! Enjoy those grands and have a happy time with them...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful Suzi.
    You could enter it into HSC challenge, Young Love....well she is is young and every body loves her!

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new addition to your family! This is a lovely way to welcome her. Your set is soft and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very, very sweet Suzi. Indeed you are one of the best. Everything you do is out of this world beautiful.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi,
    A beautiful card for your new great niece.
    I love all the pink and bows and the gorgeous die cuts you have used.
    Her mom will be sure to treasure this card and keep it for her.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning gift set!!!! Wow this is just spectacular and I love it!!!!! Wow !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and I adore the matching box.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Wonderful gift set for your great great niece!! One day she'll just treasure this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, this is way too cute, and so sweet for your great great niece.
    Very pretty.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love the soft colours and sweet little Tilda. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia and good luck with the DT call
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so beautiful!!!! Goregous coloring and embellishments. Great set!!!! I'm sure this will be treasured!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love your soft pretty colors!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous!!!! Perfect for a little angel!!! Love it
    Hugs
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous!!!! Perfect for a little angel!!!
    Hugs
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Precious Suzi. I love this gift set.
    Hugs
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love this amazing gift set!!! Absolutely phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous set Suzi, she is going to love this
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  19. An adorable set for what must be an adorable addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous gift set! So lovely in pink. I am sure your niece will love it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzi, this is just adorable. Beautiful baby card.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable beautiful card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh wow so fantastic suzi.really beautiful and pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzi this is fantastic love the image and all the detail on the card. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. OOOh Suzi, this is gorgeous! I love how sweet your set is and the layout and die cuts really made this card special. Your layout is perfect and the colors are so beautiful. Wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This set is lovely, Suzi. I love the softness of the colors as well and the girly feel. Both creations are just perfect!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  27. How precious Suzi, so wonderfully put together. I love the nice diecuts, and how you showcased baby tilday. very pretty Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Suzi this is Gorgeous! Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous and precious gift set Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  30. Suzi this is stunning I love the box so neat well done. I am better now and have started commenting again ,sorry to have missed your creationslately but have had a peek and you have been making some stunning cards and projects well done .Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a stunning gift set - absolutely gorgeous! This is so perfect for a sweet little baby girl. Thank you for joining the Divas challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So very beautiful Suzi thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx