Wednesday, April 25

Craft All Day 2nd showing



Hi All, I showed you my mini book cover yesterday and as promised I've managed to complete a couple of pages for insertion.  I'm making this for a dear friend who needs a lot of cheering up at the moment,  I can't wait to see her face when I give it to her.  She is a real tea Jenny and loves all kinds of Flowers.


The papers are all from Sarah's fantastic Craft All Day online Store as is the satin edged ribbon, the doohickey vintage tag die and the wonderful Butterfly & Flowers stamps from Viva Decor.


All of the above items have been used in my creation so far and they are all available HERE  at Craft All Day.

I am hoping to complete this project over the next couple of days and will show you the final book when it's finished.

Have a great day everyone. 


10 comments:

  1. Suzi this is so pretty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute, love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi
    I am sure your friend will love this album. It will be a gorgeous keepsake that's for sure.

    Thank you for all your hard work.

    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow This is wonderful Suzi, what an awesome idea and love all your fabulous details and colors
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pages and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift, I'm sure that your friend will be thrilled
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - very romantic and ellegant, I love it! Hugs, chanya13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Suzi this is gorgeous, a perfect gift, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Suzi, a real pretty card. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx