Friday, April 13

Criss Cross Card





Hello everyone,  I hope you are all well and looking forward to your weekend ahead.  I have my sweet Grandsons coming tomorrow for a  sleepover, so I won't get much crafting done over the weekend, but I'll have a great time with them as always.

Anyway,  I haven't made a Criss Cross card in such a long time so when I saw the challenge over at Tomic I knew I had to make one. I've used Tilda Teddy-Love as my image from the Princes & Princesses collection and coloured her with Copics and Derwent artist pencils. I've listed all my ingredients below this post if you want to know the many ingredients used.  lol 

I haven't used a sentiment or words as yet because I'm not sure who will receive this card. 

The following challenges gave me inspiration this week for this creation. They are:

TOMIC Challenge:  Make a Criss Cross Card and use an image from Princes & Princesses collection 2012 or any stamp from the previous Prince & Princesses collection.

Just Magnolia Challenge:  Have the theme of Lovely Lace this week and wait for it !!!!  they are also having a Design Team Call which I would love to be a part of so I'm taking a deep breath and entering.

Before I go I would like to say a big Hello and Welcome to my new followers, I hope you get a little inspiration from my projects and enjoy your visits with me.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: K&Co 12x12 pack (name unknown)
Image: Magnolia Tilda Teddy-Love Princes & Princess 2012 
Medium:  Copics Skin E00 E51 E21 E93  Teddy E33 E31 E53 E93
Dress and shoes Derwent Artists pencils with Sansodor oil
Nesti's:  Oval small Oval scallop
Punches: Martha Stewart lace doily double ended punch and lace doily corner punch for tabs (tabs are handmade)
Magnolia Doohickey small dragonfly die and Vintage Lace tag die
Pears spray and Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Satin Teddy's: cut from ribbon strip
Pearls: Prima
Ribbon: local haberdashery store.
Extras used: Tim Holtz old paper distress ink
DecoArt: Glamour Dust

34 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Suzi...great colouring as always...what a lovely details...have fun with your grandsons!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, I love the colors and the double lace on the criss cross edges. The flowers are beautiful too and I love the beads on the butterflies, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that. Love the teddy bear tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is stunning just love the layout of your cross over card have never seen one before so am now going to have to try and make one. Hope you have a good weekend with the children. All the best. Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the little tabs with the teddy bears on! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you're really making me wish I ordered this stamp, love this card. The lace punches just makes it so girlie and shabby chic-ish, this is gorgeous Suzi, have a great weekend, hopefully with lots of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, your criss cross card is way so fabulous, it is so pretty. You always do the most fantastic cards. I have never made a criss cross card so now you have inspired me to try to make one.
    Many thanks for your prayers for me. Have a super great day
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous love the shape.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Suzi this is really beautiful, I'm just making my criss cross card for Tomic and I'm struggling a tad, I've only ever made one before, yours is gorgeous. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just stunning! Absolutely every detail of this card is amazing. The little teddy bear tabs are so cute and I love how you punched the ends of the fulls. Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Suzi, your criss cross card is one piece of art. I really love it. All the details are just gorgeous. And your design is beautiful. Also the other cards you have made are beautiful(I tried to give a comment earlier but something went wrong)
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow absolutely stunning suzi.gorgeous sweet tilda and your colours and details are so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous colours Suzi and love Cross overs i really must make some again. Love the pretty detail you have added xx
    have a lovely weekend and enjoy the grandsons, they grow so fast. xxx
    Hugs mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, your card is so gorgeous!! I love the lace and punched borders that you added to the edges of the criss cross card and the soft coloring of Tilda and her teddy bear! Have a wonderful weekend with your Grandsons!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful Suzi, I love the gorgeous paper and design, Thanks so much for joining in our lovely lace challenge at Just Magnolia
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning! Love the colors, image, layout and everything about it.

    Enjoy your grandsons.

    Hugs,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai I Am Zoe.
    Your card is very beautiful....I think this week r wil be the winner.
    That i guess.
    Hhaha

    Likes your card so much.

    Hug,

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely amazing! Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow suzi again this card is so elegant!!!!! I just love the way you design your cards!!!!1 Another treasure!!!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How sweet is this! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, Suzi! The soft colors you used are beautiful. Lovely details.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very beautiful card. I love everything about it. Love the colors, the layout, your gorgeous coloring, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, Suzi, this is too cute for words! Love your super cute creation!
    Adore this awesome card style. Tilda is colored to perfection and the details are simply breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is gorgeous Suzi. What an adorable image that is. I'm sorry I didn't buy her. Coloured to perfection. Love the criss cross cards. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really gorgeous!! I love that you´ve used that pale green color! Amazing! :) Good luck in the challenge!

    XX
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow stunning and beautiful criss cross card Suzi!!! Love the beautiful lace and the adorable Tilda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Suzi, this is so beauriful, just love all the elements and the colours are fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very beautiful Suzi, I love the soft colors and this cute tilda, very tender and sweet. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning criss cross card!
    Thanks so much for playing at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kyile x

    ReplyDelete
  31. A lovely criss cross card, great colouring too. Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Suzi hope you had a nice time with your grandson- your card is stunning hugs Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, this is just divine, Suzi I love criss cross cards and this one is fantastic! I love the colors and the way you embellished it. Your stamped image is just so sweet!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful creation as always. You certainly have made a standard for pretty cards!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx