Sunday, April 15

Joanna Sheen #6 For Someone Special



Good Morning my dears,  It's time for another fantastic challenge over at Joanna Sheen Challenge and this fortnight we would like you to make something for Someone Special.

I've made a very simple but I think striking card for a dear friend.  I used the Designable embossing folder from Marianne Designs DS0913.  The Beautiful real dried pressed flowers and leaves are from Joanna Sheen Store.  The flowers can be found here and the  sentiment also from Joanna's Store are Wordy Rubber Stamp sheet ten and can be found here  Ribbon is from stash.

Do please pop over and say a big Hello to our two new lovely Design Team Members Sandie and Edna who are making their debut today with us. Last but certainly not least say hello also to our wonderful Guest Designer Fi, all the girls have made beautiful creations just for your inspiration.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: Would love to see Spring Flowers this week

Two Sisters Challenge: Would like to see Flowers this week.

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  The theme this week is April Showers bring Spring Flowers.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs

14 comments:

  1. Sizing your card is stunning, love the embossing and flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry suzi, am on my phone commenting and horrid spell check!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love all those flowers.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi, very elegant.
    hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi Wow Wow and Wow this is stunning what a really gorgeous card. Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning suzi.gorgeous elegant design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifull card Suzi ! I love the flowers :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi i love it. what a beautiful floral card.
    Have a lovely week
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh wowww Suzi,What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love those flowers and the pretty embossing, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzi this is so gorgeous, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card Suzi..so beautiful and very striking. Anyone would love to receive this so I'm sure it will be very much appreciated.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the embossing and flowers. Hugs chanya13

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx