Wednesday, April 18

Midweek Magnolias #7 Use 2 Magnolia Stamps



A very good morning dears,  my goodness these Wednesday are coming around fast and furious.  I can't believe we are into week 7 of our challenges over at Midweek Magnolias.   Our theme this week is to use at least 2 Magnolia stamps on your creation.  These don't have to be Tilda's  they can be Edwin or a background stamp/accessory stamp so long as we can see two Magnolias then that's fabulous.

I've chosen Kissing Tilda and Kissing Edwin, these are two separate stamps but I've also used the background wall stamp as well, just to make a little scene.  They have all been coloured with Copics.

Lots of lovely new elements on my card too.  I had a bit of a splurge on Tim Holtz die's and distress inks over the weekend, I also bought my first Grand Nestabilities for my never used Grand Calibur!!!!!  the card is made from Labels 23 and embellished with Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish Doily's.  You can find a full recipe for my card below this post.  I must warn you though it's quite long. lol.

Do please pop over and join us this week,  I can't imagine how much pleasure I'm going to get seeing more than 1 Magnolia image on your creations. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope I have inspired you a little and you'll come back to see me soon.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Magnolia-licious Challenge:  Have a lovely pictorial theme this week with wonderful purples, blues, yellows, greens from Tracy. You really need to pop over and take a peek.
It's A Magnolia Challenge:  Would love to see SPRING this week
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge:  Have the theme of Spring this time.
Southern Girls Challenge:  Would like to see some Fancy Folds this week.
Crafting When We Can Challenge:  Would like to see 2 images this week.
Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge:  Have an open theme this week, so Anything Goes. 
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge:  Have a Freebie Week so Anything Goes theme this week.

Hugs



Recipe:
DP:  K&Co and MME
Images:  Magnolia Kissing Tilda, Kissing Edwin, Wall
Medium:  Copics,  Too many to mention.
Nesti's:  Grand Labels 23
Die Cuts Used:  Tim Holtz alterations Flutterby's and Alterations Tattered Flower Garland, Ticket Die's from Whimsy Stamps, Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish Doily
Distress Inks:  Tim Holtz, Old Paper, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Tattered Rose, Vintage Rose, Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Forest Moss
Sentiments: Whimsy Stamps 
Extras used:  Grand Calibur, Sizzix Big Shot, Glamour Dust, Netting and brad.

33 comments:

  1. oh Suzi this card is gorgeous just love the layout and design and the images well everthing about it really Stunning. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull card Suzi !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Suzi, I do like those gorgeous butterflies, another die to add to my wish list
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow, Suzi this is excellent the design is awesome the embellishments and the image look wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a beautiful job of colouring this! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card,

    Tnks for joining us at IAMC

    Loves Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, love all the details! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Suzi!! Love the colors you have used and the flowers are beautiful.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Lovely bright colors! Love what you did with the netting.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzi! This is stunning!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love all the bright colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hele mooie kaart, super zeg!!
    Dank je voor je deelname bij IAMC

    Liefs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Suzi - It's ages since I used these two stamps, I really must ink them up again soon, they're so cute.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so beautiful. Thank you for joining Lovely hanglar or sweet magnolia and IAMC.

    Hugs Ineke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so beautiful. Thank you for joining Lovely hanglar or sweet magnolia and IAMC.

    Hugs Ineke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Suzi,
    What a fantastic card! Your flowers are gorgeous. You're colouring is beautiful.
    Love everything about it :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is ADORABLE! I love the details and the colors that you chose for this one. Edwin and Tilda are perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, I love the design and all those layers of butterflies, flowers and lacey die. The colors you chose I just love, you worked really hard on this card and it is superb. I love the variety you put into it. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwww! Suzi this card is so adorable. What a wonderful job you did with all your new "toys". The embellies are fabulous! Gorgeous work all the way around! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely and sweet card. All the cute flowers and die cuts are so fabulous. Edwin & Tilda are colored beautifully :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what a gorgeous card Suzi, love the sweet couple and all the beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Your card is so fabulous and so pretty. Love the colors. You always create wonderful cards.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMGosh! This is maybe my favorite card that you've shared! This is just so very beautiful and I just love, love, love the image. You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty and I am in LOVE with those big butterflies!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my this is just so adorable!!!! The colors are stunning and so is the design!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is lovely work. Thanks for joining our challenge here at Southern Girls.Julie W

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now how cute is this?? Totally GREAT! I love the scene that you created for Tilda & Edwin.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great card, Suzi! Outstanding job coloring and showcasing this cute kissing couple! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Suzi, your card is so gorgeous!! I love the sweet Spring scene that you with Tilda and Edwin and all the elements that you have added to your card!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful - I love all the colors you have used.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous! I just love all the details! Your images look so adorable. I love all of the elements which come together so well. Pretty!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Suzi this is stunning! love how you've inked the butterfly edge in different colours and all of your details are so gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Licious Challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx