Friday, April 20

Prairie Fairy Friday #77 Anything with Flowers



Hello my dears,  It's Friday, yippee!!!  another weekend ahead with lots of lovely crafting time.   Of course it being Friday means that we have another wonderful challenge starting over at 

Fairy Fun Friday   this week our lovely princess Margreet is your hostess with the mostest and she has chosen the theme of Anything Goes + Flowers.  We want to see all your beautiful blooms whether hand made, shop bought or within your image.

I've chosen to use this sweet image called In A Nutshell from Prairie Fairy Designs which is available Here  I've coloured my image with a mixture of Water Pencils and Copics, my papers are all from Basic Grey and I have used one of my new Marianne Design Craftables.  A full list of my ingredients is below this post with links where possible.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Basic Grey Challenge:  Would like to see a Spring Creation using at least 1 basic grey product.  All my papers are BG (Marrakesh & Lemonade)
2 Sisters Challenge:  Would like to see Flowers this week but there must be at least one flower in your image.
The Paper Shelter Challenge:  Have the theme of Wings and Things this week

Wishing everyone a wonderful Weekend.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey 6x6 pad Marrakesh & Lemonade
Image: In a Nutshell from Prairie Fairy Designs  
Medium: Copics & Derwent Water colour pencils
Nesti: Oval
Marianne Designs Craftable CR1216  
Flowers:  All hand made using McGill punches
Sentiment strip at top of card:  Prima 

18 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Suzi,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi another brilliant card. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aivan suloinen keiju! Kiitos kun osallistuit Papershelter - wings and things-haasteeseen tällä viikolla1 Onnea arvontaan!
    Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi sinulle sinne <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Suzi, I love the colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck !
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card suzi.stunning colours and i love the beautiful image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and image, love it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring of Roberta's wonderful image is Fab, Suzi. Such a lovely card.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi This is so pretty , lovely soft pastels and she is so sweet. well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girlie, hope you're having a great weekend, love the flowers and that die is tdf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful card! I love the image with all those flowers and I love how you coloured it! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Suzi, love the image, the colours and the DPs.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a stunning card!!! I love the dies you used and the image is just gorgeous!!!! Wow another treasure Suzi!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous. Beautifully coloured image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came to thank you for the comment on my card,and stayed to have a look through your blog, with lots of ooooos and aaaaahs, you have got great talent for really beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi,
    Your card is so beautiful. The glitter on the fairy wings is the perfect touch! Have a great week.
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Oh Suzi this really is very lovely,gorgeous spring colours and love the sweet image too.Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,"Good Luck".
    hugs Lou and the BG dt.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi, sorry I've not commented earlier on this card...it is so beautiful...your colouring is stunning and I love all the flowers! Hope you're doing well!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx