Tuesday, May 1

The ABC Challenge - O = Orange 1st DT card




A very good morning to you all,   I am so thrilled and excited to tell you my news!!!!!  I received an email last week asking if I would like to join the Design Team over at The ABC Challenge.  Wow!!!! It didn't take me long to say YES PLEASE!!!  

This is my first DT card and the theme chosen by the lovely Julie P is  O for Orange.  I've used sweet Tilda with heart as my image which has been coloured with copics. I've put a list of ingredients with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you if you would like to know what papers etc I've used.

Our Sponsor this week is  In 2 Stamps who are giving our lucky winner a $10 gift certificate to spend in store.


Just click on the link and take a peek at the wonderful array of stamps and cross stitching kits available.

Don't forget to pop over and visit the wonderful DT who have conjured up amazing samples for your inspiration this week.

That's all from me for now my dears, but I will be back tomorrow with another new creation.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar:  Would like to see Buttons and Bows this week.
Simon Says Stamps:  Have an Anything Goes theme this week.
Fussy and Fancy:  Would like to see Punches/and or Dies this week
Aud Sentiments:  Have an Anything Goes theme this time. 
Paper Playtime:  Have an Anything Goes theme this week along with a Blog Hop.

Hugs


Recipe:
DP:  First Edition Desert Blooms
Image: Magnolia Tilda with Heart 
Medium: Copics  Skin E00 E11 E21 E51 E93 R02  Hair: E35 E33 E53 Dress: YR68 YR04 Shoes: E33 E53
Marianne Designs Die Cuts used:  Craftable Oval CR1204 Leaves LR0156 LR0026
Tim Holtz Alterations BigZ Weathered Clock die
Martha Stewart:  Butterfly punch
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Flowers:  Hand made using punches and fabric. all coloured with copics.
Gems, button and netting:  Stash.

24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzi, love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation with a great design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Suzi, love the orange, I really should make more effort myself with this colour.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, this is a gorgeous card with such beautiful coloring. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Suzi. Love the leaves under the flowers, Hope you are well

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi this is gorgeous, your colouring is amazing and your layout is beautiful. So glad you are part of the ABC team, great to have you on board.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not surprised you were chosen, you have beautiful work. Lurve this card and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation as always Suzi, So glad to have you on board at ABC
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi, your flowers are beautiful and awesome coloring. Very happy that we'll be designing together on the ABC Challenge Blog'
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Suzi!
    Thanks so much for your kind words...
    I am really glad to have you on the team now
    and just ADORE your project! Super sweet!
    And the details and coloring are stunning!
    I look forward to getting to know you! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi, welcome to the ABC Team!!!
    great card love the flowers and great coloring!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful. I just love all the orange...looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just more than tickled pink that I'm of the design team with such a high quality paper crafter, Suzi! This card is just a perfect example of the gorgeous work you produce weekly! Such talent, such an eye for balance and beauty together! How adorable Tilda is in orange and surrounded by that lovely die. Your flowers are wonderful and I love love love the clock that you placed behind her. The butterflies and flowers and that gorgeous tulle bow are beautiful finishing touches. Amazing work from an amazing gal! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card! Love the orange!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely stunning! I love the details and the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge this week!

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another stunning creation Suzi. Love this one. She's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it! The orange really 'pops'.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just darling!!! I love that image and the colors on this card. Thanks for playing in paper with us at the Paper Playtime Challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Suzi, love the corner leaves, so pretty.Gorgeous colouring, love the orange.


    Thanks for joining in with us at ‘Fussy and Fancy’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super card, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi, your card is beautiful! I love that Tilda, she is so cute! I'm looking forward to getting to know you on the ABC design team!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really beautiful Suzi! I love the colors on your card and pretty design. This Tilda is too cute and beautifully colored. Love it sweetie! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx