Tuesday, May 15

The ABC Challenge - P is for Pocket





A very good morning all,   Today starts our new fortnightly challenge over at ABC.  Our theme this fortnight 

P is for Pocket(s)    

This is my first pocket card and I must say I totally loved making it, what a great idea for holding a gift to give to someone.  I will certainly be making more of these.

I've used two Tilda's from my collection and some beautiful Prima 12 x 12 card/paper stock to make the card.  A full recipe list is available at the bottom of my post.

Our sponsor is the lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts

gif maker

Nikki has a fantastic array of crafting goodies for all needs, I use her store for lots of my stash and love visiting when the pennies allow. lol.   Please pop over to ABC where you will find out all about the prize up for grabs for one lucky winner.

Challenges Entered:


Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  Have an Anything Goes theme this month.

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar Challenge: Would like to see more than 1 Magnolia image this week.

CMC Copic Challenge:  This month is Anything Goes so long as your use your Copics, Pro/Flex markers pencils 

Deep Ocean Challenge: Have the theme of What a Wonderful Woman, my card/gift is for my dearest friend who is a wonderful woman and friend.

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:  Have the theme of using a magnolia image that has a flower in it.  My inside image is holding a flower.

Stamp & Create Challenge:  Would like to see One for The Girls this month. 

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: Alla Prima collection"Chiaro" 
Image: Front panel - Magnolia's Princess Party and inside Tilda with hat 
Medium:  Copics & Derwent water colour pencils.  Tilda on the inside has had her dress paper pieced but her skin hair etc are Copics
Nesti's: oval small
Die's Used:  Marianne D's oval lace - Doohickey small dragonfly and Tag die.  Spellbinders Grand Calibur die creative book pages.
Large Thank You stamp: Hero Arts Clings
Sentiment inside:  MSE friends
Flowers: Prima & Petaloo
Ribbon: Angelcrafts
stick pin: made by me

30 comments:

  1. wow...what a beautiful card, I love it. Great design and job.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Lovely DP.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation, I love all the little pockets and hidden details, Beautifully done Suzi
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWEsome Suzi. Your coloring is beautiful as is the papers and flowers you chose to use.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Suzi, gorgeous papers and details. Perfect gift
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! What a great idea! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so lovely pocket ! Your papers are superb, so nice details on this card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Suzi! Seriously don't know what to say other than I LOVE IT! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi,

    Yet another gorgeous card. The coloring and design are awesome. I have yet to make a pocket card so I believe I will be trying this sooner than later. Love your work!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Gorgeous card, i love your colors choices.
    Hugs, Brigitte :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all those pockets! Perfect places for gift cards etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Suzi! You really did some pockets!!! Inside and outside, you really poured your heart into this fabulous card...I'm in awe!!! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! i love the pocket idea! sooo cute, ive got the try this :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is about as cute as it can get!!!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just absolutely love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi this is awsome love the pockets, the papers and design wow. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So wonderful Suzi,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet, Suzi. I love to make pocket cards. I especially like that you added a new Tilda to the pocket, LOL. It is embellished and colored perfectly!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love your card, you just gave me a great idea for a wedding card. I am going to try this style. I love the message area and the Maggies are colored perfectly. Very smart idea for a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card. I love how this turned out. Beautiful coloring and great embellies. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome pocket card, Suzi. Tilda looks so sweet inside and out.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is gorgeous! I love that you can put a little gift inside, I may have to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome design Suzi. Love the tag and the shabby look of this beautiful creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  24. how cute!! love the way you can put a stamp in!! thank you for joining us at just magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh Hun,this is really beautiful I adore making pockets on my cards,too and just love the papers,and all your attention to detail just perfect hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG Suzi, this is an absolutely, amazing and beautiful creation. Everything is perfect matching together and I love the pockets.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your pocket card is fantastic, so pretty, love the added tag. Very nice.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx