Friday, May 18

Craft All Day - Altered Canvas DT project




Hello my dears,  Yeah!!! it's Friday!!!  Another weekend looms ahead.  I've had such fun today playing in my craft room and creating something a little different for my DT project to post at


The majority of my ingredients came from Sarah's lovely on line store.  She has some gorgeous goodies to suit everyone from sizzix dies' to Magnolia stamps and beautiful furniture.  You really should pop over and take a peek.

I started out with a plain white canvas that I bought with the intention of altering.  Painted it with white acrylic paint then I chose some of Sarah's 6x6 paper variety packs. I ripped and distressed the black paper and used my EK Swiss cheese punch on the blue paper before mounting it onto white distressed card.

The little blue dots on the right of the canvas are the punched out pieces from the blue paper.  I have put a picture block at the bottom of my post to show the items used from Craft All Day.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you. I'm off to another all day crop tomorrow which I know is going to be such fun.

Hugs to you all  x

Challenges Entered:

Paper Crafting Journey Challenge:  Would like to see Black and one other colour.
PaperPlay Challenge:  Would like you to do some Destruction this week. i.e. tearing, distressing etc.
Tando Creative Challenge:  Would like to see you alter something this month.
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge: Would like you to use some fabric on your creation. I've used lace and gauze



Recipe:

7 x 5 Canvas
white acrylic paint
Stick Pin: made by me
White gauze: Chemist!!!
Beautiful Lace:  Partly coloured with copic B95 the lace was a gift from my dear Crop friend Betty McDonald thank you so much Betty Mwaaah!!
EK: border punch Swiss Cheese

Other products used in the project are available over at




11 comments:

  1. Suzi

    This is absolutely gorgeous!

    Big hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the blue and black together....

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gorgeous canvas....Thank You for sharing with us at Tando Creative Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Suzi - this is fab. I love the white/blue/black colour scheme - gorgeous details too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Suzi! Great color combo and it's so filled with texture. I just want to touch it. :-D Thanks for playing along in our "Add fabric" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. I hope to see you joining in again in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, love the colours you have used! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely piece of work! Thank you for joining us over at Tando x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I like the selection of colors you have chosen for this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful canvas. Thanks for linking it to Tando.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx