Friday, May 4

Fairy Fun Friday #78 DT card


Hello everyone,  It's Friday!!!!  which means another fabby challenge over at Prairie Fairy Friday.  I am your hostess with the mostest this week and we have a picture for you to take your inspiration from.  

Sadly this will be my last post for Prairie Fairy Friday.  I've had an amazing 2 years with the most wonderful girls in the world.  I shall miss them all very much but feel it's the right decision for me just now and I know I'll be bumping into the Princesses via this amazing blogging world. 


Stunning colours aren't they.  Anyway I've used sweet Gillian and she is having a Swinging Summer.  I've used my Pro and flex markers to colour her.  She can be found over at Prairie Fairy Design store Here along with lots of beautiful images created by Roberta.  

That's all from me for now my dears but I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations over the coming two weeks. In the meantime have a fabulous weekend.

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Have a Birthday theme this week to celebrate their own 3rd Birthday.  Many Happy Returns.
Moving Along with the Times:  Would like to see some Summer Sunshine this week.
Make it Monday:  Anything goes.
Southern Girls:  Would like to see Girly projects 




9 comments:

  1. Suzi, your card is so beautiful! This image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully!

    I saw your card on MIM!
    (I am #177)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Suzi....great colouring and lovely details....sorry to read you're leaving as a princess....you will be sadly missed....buttttt....I keep stalking you....lol!
    Wishing you a marvellous weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the little recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi, such lovely detail and pretty colours, love it. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card suzi.stunning sweet image and i love your colours and recipe sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi.
    Love the papers and image .great recipe and embellishing .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Suzi you will miss from Gillian, she is so adorable, your card is fabulous, your design and your details are gorgeous and Gillian is coloured so brilliants.
    Whatever you do next Suzi enjoy it!!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi - perfect image for our summer sunshine theme this week.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card!! You embellished it perfectly!! Great coloring too! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx