Monday, May 7

Fairy Princess Teddy Bea




Hello everyone,  Happy bank holiday Monday to your all,  as per usual it's dreary and wet.!!!!  Oh well I suppose that's nothing unusual her in the UK.  Anyway I hope my wee card brightens up your day a little.

I bought myself some digital images over the weekend after seeing this adorable teddy on a card over at face book.  It took me ages to choose which ones to buy and this sweet Teddy Bea jumped right into my basket, she comes as a duo in sepia and Grey png format.  I printed off the sepia one and used my copics to colour her and the same colours were used to colour the white flourishes and little corner accents that I cut out from a cheery Lynne die. I will jot down a full list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post.

Thank you for popping to visit,  I wish you all a lovely day ahead.

Challenges Entered:

Teddy Bo Challenge:  This fortnight they would like to see Buttons and of course a Teddy Bo image
Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge:  I followed the fabulous Sketch for the May Challenge.
The Paper Variety Challenge:  Would like to see at least one hand made flower on your creation. My rosette was hand made using the same papers that are behind my image.
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Would like you to use Buttons this week.

Hugs




DP: Basic Grey - K&Co
Medium:  Copics Teddy skin: E43 E00 E000 Dress & Shoes RV10 Hat and wand YG11 
Flourishes: all coloured with YG11 & RV10 Cheery Lynn corner flourish cut into sections.
Mesh Ribbon: Bunny Zoe's crafts
Lace and printed Princess ribbon: Stash
Buttons: Fantasticribbons.co.uk
Extras used: Glamour dust for wings and raffia for buttons.

13 comments:

Margreet said...

Brilliant card Suzi....great colouring of that fab image....love your die cuts and the colours are so cool!
xxx Margreet

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, love the pinks and greens together...

carol said...

Hello Suzie...Beautiful card with a gorgeous image too,thanks for joining in with our BUTTON challenge this week at CRAFT x carol

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Suzi oh how beautiful you have made her with your colouring and glitter !stunning ! Love your buttons on your dies ! Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Button Up Challenge at Teddybo ;0)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Suzi this is so beautiful the design is awesome, the wonderful papers, lace, rosette and image really look stunning, top notch card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

julieprice3 said...

This is delightful, I love all the pretty details. I must pull out those Teddy Bo images they are so sweet, thanks for the inspiration
Hugs Julie P

Lau W said...

So beautiful design ! And the colors are fantastic, love your card !
xxx

Sheryl Hare said...

Hi Suzi, I love this beautiful card.
You have coloured the image perfectly and your choice of colours is perfect.
Great to see you at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again next week.
Hugs
Sheryl (DT)

Jill said...

Fantastic design and wonderful colours!
Beautiful colouring of Teddy Bea:)
Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you soon again
Crafty hugs
Jill

Clairebears said...

Oh wow (Big Sigh) This is beautiful! I love these colours together :0) and I love how you have coloured Teddy Bea.
Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo Challenge, I hope to see you playing along with us again soon.
Love Clairebears x

Sylvia x said...

Stunning card...thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenges

Sylvia xx

Kate Vickers said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Variety.