Sunday, May 20

HoneeBee Tilda & Meadow Daisy


Hello again my dears.  I've had fun today playing with some of my new Magnolia Stamps,  the sweet Honeebee Tilda and the Meadow Daisy.  Please don't look to closely as my masking techniques needs some work yet.!!!! so I'll keep practising. 

Tilda and the Daisy petals were coloured with Copics and the rest with my Derwent water colour pencils.  My papers are a mixture of Prima and K&Co. I will put a list of ingredients for you below this post if your at all curious.

If you read my earlier post I told you it was lovely and sunny this morning!! well guess what????  It's disappeared again and is very dull and getting quite chilly.  

That's all from me for today my lovelies, I hope you all have a very nice day ahead.  See you all soon.

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia-licious Highlites:  Would like to see a Summer theme project with this twist of colours Orange/Yellow/Blue
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Make your own embellishments from scratch. My flowers are from a die and coloured with Tim holtz distress inks.
It's a Magnolia Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this week and I've chosen Lace/pearls/punches
Tilda's  Town Challenge:  How exciting to have a new Magnolia challenge in town (literally Tilda's Town)  This is their first challenge so Anything Goes this week.  




Recipe:
DP:  Prima and K&Co
Image:  Honeebee Tilda and Meadow Daisy from Magnolia
Medium:  Copics  & Derwent Water colour pencils
Tim Holtz Die:   on the edge flutterby's   
Flowers from Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Garland
Sentiment: Whimsy stamps  Sentiment Die: Whiff of Joy
Cotton Lace: angelcrafts.co.uk
Martha Stewart lace doily border punch.

30 comments:

  1. What a cute Tilda....you coloured her so gorgeous, Suzi...pretty papers too!
    We have had a nice and sunny day...but 'heavy' weather is coming!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Suzie
    whats a funny card, I love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Suzi! Love your little scene and Tilda looks beautiful!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the colours....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Great colors!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, Suzi! I love your shading of Tilda's stripes. The butterflies on the right are perfect, too! It is such a happy looking card!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning,
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi this is wonderful just love your images and what fabulous colours! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! I love the orange.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable scene you created Suzi! I didn't even notice a mistake in the masking! Your embellishments are so delightful as is the design of the card...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the design and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, the colours are very happy. The flowers are fantastic and the stamp to.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Tilda card Suzi. Love all the beautiful embellishments and the wonderful texture on this card design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that your images pop out in the forefront while the embellishments are a touch more subtle. Your coloring is gorgeous as always. I love it top to bottom!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi! It's been way too long since I've been by to visit. *sigh* if only there were more hours in the day! Anyway, LOVE your card! (of course I do...I love everything you do!!) The colors are fantastic and you coloring is divine! Thanks for playing with us over at Magnolia-licious!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suzi, this is just beautiful. A lovely card and love the colours you have used. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card, beautiful details and lovely coloring, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi, your card is so adorable!! Your masking looks wonderful and your coloring is just beautiful. I love all the embellishments that you have added as well! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello dear Suzi, your card is so beautiful.

    I love it. Thank you for joining IAMC.

    Hugs Ineke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    Your masking looks pretty perfect to me!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment..it meant even more to me coming from you..the Tilda Queen :)

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. SUZI this card is beautiful with the awesome colors. Hey your masking is well done too! Great card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really beautiful, such a gorgeous Tilda image and fab colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suzi, your card is amazing! It's sooo beautiful! It blew me away! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges. Hope you join us again next time!

    hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous card Suzi!!!
    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Tilda's Town.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooh Suzi this is beautiful, so vibrant with colour, I just love it! Thank you for joining us in our first Tilda's Town Challenge.
    hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is stunning Suzi! And your masking looks perfect to me:)
    Beautiful flowers you have made.
    Thanks for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable Tilda coloring and creating Suzi! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx