Sunday, May 20

Ice cream Anyone!!!




Good morning everyone,  what a lovely sunny day we are having here in Scotland.  We haven't seen a lot of that lovely big bright shiny yellow orb recently so I'm hoping it's here to stay for a while.

Anyway on to my delicious ice cream card. Yummy!!!  This is a digital stamp from Make it Crafty (my first one to be coloured) I bought three of them because they are so cute and a dream to colour.  I've used my Copics and listed them under this post. My papers from Basic Grey (cupcake) were just perfect for the image.

My card was made for an online swap that we do monthly in one of our forums, my partner this month has received it so it's safe to post.

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Basic Grey Challenge: Anything goes so long as you use a Basic Grey product.
CMC Copic Challenge:  Have the theme of anything goes this month  so long as you use your copics/promarkers/pencils 
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge:  Would like to see something Girlie this week
Delightful Challenge:  Would like you to add Ribbon.
Totally Gorgeous Challenge:  Have a colour theme of Pink & Green 

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey - 6x6 cupcake stack
Image:  Frenchie Valerie from Make it Crafty 
Cheery Lynn Italian flourish doily die
Ribbon: angelcrafts.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi.
    Love the sweet image and your perfect colouring that brings her to life.
    Now that's my sort of ice cream...BIG!!

    Hugs Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love all the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I love the green and pink together - so fresh and ice cream-y.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fun, and so yummy ! Love your papers, delicious :-))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, just love the colours & those papers are perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning suzi.gorgoeus sweet image abd design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx