Wednesday, May 9

Midweek Magnolias #10 Monochromatic



Good Morning my dears,  It's Wednesday and time for another fantastic challenge over at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  
This week we would like to see your Monochromatic cards/projects just to clarify it means that only shades of 1 colour should be used.

We had a fantastic response to last weeks May Flower challenge but alas some people didn't read the challenge rules and therefor couldn't be included in the prize draw or in the Top three Magnolia Marvels.  PLEASE!!!! do remember that you can only combine your entry with 4 other challenges.  

Anyway onto my DT card.  I've gone with shades of Black/grey for my card.  I'm loving this colour combo, I think it looks quite dramatic.  I've used sweet Ballerina Tilda from the Princes & Princesses collection and she has been coloured with Copic markers.

My papers are a mix of Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby and K&co. My flowers are Prima and have been coloured with Copics, the stick pin I made myself and the beautiful ribbon with the embossed Happy Birthday I won in a candy a long time ago.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing examples my lovely DT buddies and our very talented new Guest Designer Chanelle have made for you this week.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

It's A Magnolia Challenge:  Are looking for Monochromatic this week
Copic Marker Europe Challenge:  Are asking for the Monochromatic Technique this time
The Cutie Pie Challenge: Are also asking us to get Monochromatic

Thank you for popping in to visit I wish you all a wonderful day.

Hugs



Recipe:
DP:  Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby & K&Co multi pack
Image: Tilda with ballet shoes from Princes & Princesses collection 2012
Medium:  Copic Markers:  Skin E000 E00 E51 E21 E93  Dress & Shoes W3 W1 
Nesti: oval small - oval scallop
netting: stash
Stick Pin: hand made by me
Flowers: Prima coloured with Copics & glamour dust added to edges
Brad: stash
Ribbon: Won in a candy last year.
Black metal accents: Stash

25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this is fantastic, I love the monotone and all your gorgeous embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Suzie, your card is wonderful, I love your monocrame colors.
    I love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is gorgeous! I love it!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet beautiful card, perfect work. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. Good luck cheers Hazel (H) & Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a treasure!!!!! Stunning card again Suzi!!!!! Love the colors and the design!!!!!! Spectacular!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, this card is just magical! She is utterly gorgeous and you've used the grey to the utmost!! I just received this image and can't wait to play with her. I hope I do her as much justice! Fabulous card...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so pretty! Love me some grey!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice card..

    tnks for joining us at IAMC

    Loves Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful..love the gray and black, stunning! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totaly love your card Suzi - Its fabbo. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not visit many blogs lately and also not yours Suzi but OMG what a wonderful cards did you made. They are all beautiful with so many different images. Also the colors and all the details are awesome. Your midweeks magnoliacard is very sweet and I love the monochromatic colors you have chosen. Beautiful card as always.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very well executed and beautiful to boot. Monochromatic color schemes can be the hardest to color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fabulous Suzi, I love this monotone , you are so good at colouring and shading. Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Suzi, I love the monochromatic look, so striking
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you colored her, she is gorgeous. What I like is the card is pretty and fun to see but Tilda is front and center and she shows off your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your card Suzi, she's my newest stamp and I adore this little Tilda. Gorgeous colour scheme. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card! All Beautiful!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card hun, Thanks for playing along with the cutie pies.
    Becky DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous card, it's beautiful!! I love the colors!

    Hugs Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi, thank you so much for your visit on my blog today :) Your card is soooo beautiful! It was one of my favorite when i saw it at the Midweek magnolias. I love your stick pin!
    Hugs, Brigitte :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card. Cute pin and lovely design on this Tilda project Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx