Wednesday, May 16

Midweek Magnolias #11 Big White Space



Good morning All,   I'm here to let you know that a new challenge has just begun over at 


This week our theme is Big White Space, some of us have gone for just white, a coloured image and some embellishments in white. It's amazing the diversity you can achieve when all you've got in front of you is the words of Big White Space.  You will need to pop over to Midweek Magnolias and see the amazing creations that my dear teamie friends have made for you as examples.

I've used my designable embossing and cutting board from Marianne Designs along with a few of her die cut roses and flourishes. Some pretty lace and of course sweet Summer Flower Tilda from the  summer memories collection.  I have listed the full ingredients of my card at the bottom of this post with links where possible.

Our Sponsor is again Magnolia Sweden who will be sending our winner a surprise package.  The only stipulation we have is that you combine your entry with no more than 4 other challenges (making a total of 5 including ours).

I'm really looking forward to seeing all your takes on our theme this week.  In the meantime have a wonderful crafting day.

Challenges Entered:

Cupcake Craft Challenge:  No Designer Paper
2 Sisters Challenge:  Make it Girly this week
Fab n Funky Challenge: Use Fabric on your card
Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.
CES Challenge:  Anything Goes this week



Hugs


Recipe:
White card stock
Image:  Magnolias Summer Flower Tilda from the Summer Memories collection 2012
Medium:  Copics - Skin E000 E00 E51 E50 E93 R02 Hair E33 E53 Dress & Shoes RV21 colourless blender 0
Above available Here 
Marianne D's products:  Designable punch and emboss board vintage anja DS0913  Creatable Lacy oval CR1204 Chinese Rose LR0163 English Rose LR0162
Forest Branch LR0LR0150  Garden Branch LR0151
All of the above die's available Here
Lace: Local haberdashery store
Extras used:  Glamour Dust for wings and flowers

33 comments:

  1. Wow this card is fantastic I love the all white with the coloured stamp.
    The image is very sweet.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Suzi. Your beautiful lace and all the other details are just beautiful, so is your coloring of Tilda.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Tilda is so adorable you did a beautiful job coloring her.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Suzi, I love the lace, I can't wait to get this one I have her on order she's an absolute delight.
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, I love white on white and this tilda is just so pretty, really stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Suzi....great colouring and fab lace!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how delicately you colored Tilda so she blends letting her stand alone. I also love the lacing and ribbons you put on the side. Your card is very well designed and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, Suzi. I love all the white elements of your card. It really makes Tilda stand out.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw! she's soooo sweet! i love the way it's colored :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea behind the white space challenge because it puts more focus on the main subject. Your tilda is beautiful and goes perfectly on your stunning card.

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card suzi.i love the white on white and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is gorgeous!! So elegant and beautifully designed. You did an awesome job on this card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Suzi! You handled this beautifully! This Tilda is the sweetest and your coloring is amazing. Love all the WHITE elements you added to the card...FABulous! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow This is stunning, gorgeous image and super details
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi!! A beautiful creation so perfect!
    Just wanted to say thanks for all your lovely support whilst having me as a Guest DT I have so enjoyed the experience with such a fab team of maggie lovers!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Suzi....love the pink with all the white.
    Hugs...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suzi, your card is fantastic, love Tilda and the lace and flowers.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely and gorgeous texture using all white elements. Beautiful card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what a wonderful card Suzi, fab image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful work of art! I love this image-a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Suzi, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't wait for this Tilda to arrive at my PO. She is beautiful!!!! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suaie this is such a beautiful card, with the intricate lace and scrolls, your image has been coloured in beautifully as well!

    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suzi,
    Your card is magnificent!!
    I LOVE the lace and ribbons you have used.
    No place to buy pretties like that at my house.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is one of my favorites! I love her and this is gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely details. Lovely coloring. Lovely all over. I love this card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow Suzi, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! How creative and so beautifully done. Please take a look on my Blogspot and my brandnew Craft Shop!
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just so absolutely gorgeous Suzi! I love your card sooo much. It's so pretty, feminine, delicate and very, very chic! You have an amazing talent that I just love! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Suzi, your card is so feminine and soft. Tilda is perfectly done. I love the touch of sparkle, too. The entire right side is to die for! Great job!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx