Wednesday, May 2

Midweek Magnolias #9 May Flowers





Good morning my lovelies, How fast is this year going or is it just my imagination.  I can't believe we are now in May!!!  maybe it's this rotten weather we've been having but I'll tell you it feels like it's still winter.  I am hoping this month will bring us a little sunshine.

As it's Wednesday it means we have another fabulous challenge over at Midweek Magnolias and the theme is

April Showers bring May flowers.  


We would like to see lots of pretty flowers on your creation this week.  Please do remember that you can only combine 4 other challenges with ours (total 5) to be included in the fabulous prize from Magnolia Sweden.

I've used Princess Party Tilda from the Princes & Princesses collection.  She has been coloured using Copics and Derwent water colour pencils. There are lots of bits on my card so I've listed them all at the bottom of this post.

Do please pop over to Midweek Magnolias and take a look at the amazing projects that the DT & Gdt have created for you. I'm really looking forward to visiting all your lovely creations over the coming week.

Before I leave you all I would like to welcome my new follower/friends to my blog,  I do hope I can give you a little inspiration and some ideas when you visit.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

It's A Magnolia Challenge:  Have the theme of Monochromatic this time.
Magnolia Mania Challenge:  Are having a Game of Bingo and I've chosen the line of Distress/Lace/Tilda
Paper Playtime Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes plus a Blog Hop this week
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this week and my chosen line is Pearls/punches/flowers
PaperPlay Challenge:  Have the theme of Monochrome + Ribbon this week.
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Would like to see a Monochromatic project this week.
Paper Sundaes Challenge:  Would like to see Ribbon and Pearls.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP:  K&Co  - Tim Holts Vintage Shabby
Image: Magnolia Party Tilda 
Medium:  Copics  Skin E00 E51 E21 E93 R02 Hair E35 E33 E53
Dress & Shoes Derwent water colour pencils
Marianne Designs Die: Craftable CR1204
Magnolia Doohickey die: large lace doily & Dragonfly
Flowers  & pear spray Wild Orchid Crafts & Stash
Pearl star, circle and gems: Stash
Lace, ribbon, gauze: Stash
Sentiment: from Papermania's Rose Garden collection
Extras used:  Tim Holtz distress wheel, DecoArt Glamour Dust

37 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun,this is stunning ,your detail is just amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie this is sooooooooo beautiful love all the decoration it looks gorgeous & I love the sentiment. Tilda looks fantastic shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as ever Suzi what gorgeous detail well done Hugs Elaine
    Sorry I havnt been around for a bit, I am slowly catching up on everyone’s blogs I am following and
    You work is FAB Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Great job.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, Suzi...lovely colouring and those flowers are fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card (as usual, I just love your work!) The flowers look so pretty and works perfectly with Tilda. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and colours. Thanks for joining us at cutie Pie Challenge, good luck, cheers Hazel (H) and Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my darlin'! This card is such a breath of fresh air! Absolutely stunning work, design and embellishments are absolutely gorgeous! How cute your Tilda is and you've showcased her to perfection. Ahhhh! I love this card so much I just can't take my eyes off her. Beautiful job! Just Beautiful! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and that "princess" in the corner? Brilliant! Love it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. She'adorable, love the card, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh, I loved your card the minute I saw it Suzi! It's got everything I love - Pink, Girly, Pretty, Flowers, Lace, Pearls and Bling! Sigh... what more could you ask for! You make the most beautiful cards, so very inspiring! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pretty girly card, love all the pinks....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card. It's so beautiful and such gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing card! love all the embellies!
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi, this card is so, so pretty,
    I love all of the details
    Hugs, Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A stunning creation Suzi, just love this one. She's been coloured in so beautifully. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card Suzi
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so lovely, wish I could put things together and get something so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card suzi.stunning sweet image and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzi, this is absolutely breathtaking.....phenomenal!
    Brilliant design work, gorgeous details and a magnificently colored Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love all the pretty details, Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous Work, thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty, I love this tilda and the flowers cheese cloth and bow all look stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Suzi! What a fantastic layout! Love the little mesh sticking out the side!! And all your ribbons and lace are phenomenal!! Love your lush flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is just stunning, love all the details and embellishments. Fabulous colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the pink scheme and your attention to details on this card is amazing Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments.
    Thanks for joining in with the cutie pie challenge.
    Becky (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh this is such a perfectly beautiful card Suzi :)
    Your colouring is always perfect and you have such a fabulous knack with embellies...I wish I could embellish!

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is truly beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. very nice card

    tnks for joining us at IAMC

    Loves Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card! Love all the pink.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow what a spectacular card Suzi!!!! Love all the details and the image is stunning!!!!! Absolutely magical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card -- beautiful flowers -- How incredibly STUNNING!! :)

    Thanks for linking up at Paper Playtime!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx