Sunday, May 6

Sweet Tilda with Rose



Hello my dears,  are you all having a lovely bank holiday weekend.  I've managed to get lots of colouring done, now I need to put them onto cards.  I have sweet Tilda with Rose for you today.  I made this card with a few challenges in mind using lots of lovely die cuts and some hand made flowers. (the two large flowers) I have put a full list of my ingredients at the bottom of my post.  I couldn't quite find the right shade of red for my contrasting papers so I decided to colour in all the pink on this delicious K&Co with my dark red flex markers. It worked a treat.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Just Magnolia Challenge:  This months special has the option of pearls and swirls.
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:  Would like to see some Flowers this time
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge: Would like to see at least 4 layers on your projects. 
Little Darlings Challenge: Have the theme of Flowers this time.
Magnoliahaaste Challenge:  Would like to see Roses this time for their 100th Challenge.

Thank you for popping in to visit and Welcome to my new followers. I hope I can inspire you a little and do make yourself at home when you come to visit.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP:  K& Co ( I coloured the green and pink with red flex marker)
Image:  Tilda with Rose from the Crazy Love collection
Medium:  Flex Markers
Nesti: Spellbinders Fleur de lis square
Top & bottom borders:  Nellie Snedden die's
Swirls: Marianne Designs LRO116
Sentiment die: Spellbinders pennant die
Sentiment:  Ribbon from Natural Charms
Pearl accents on bird cage: Hand made by me
Bird cage: From Hobbycrafts new bridal range cut out from a napkin holder.
Flowers: large ones hand made, small ones from stash
Lace: Stash
Extras used:  Xcut crimper, Tim Holtz distress ink Victorian velvet & Tim Holtz distress wheel.

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the birdcage die cut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the image and colour combo.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wondeful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one beautiful card. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi..This is very stunning!! Ilove all of the die cuts you have used!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun fab card, I love the detail, the bird cage is gorgeous, fab colours too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous...love the birdcage!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a phenomenal card, Suzi...WOW!!
    Tilda is surrounded by such beauty...love all the gorgeous details and that adorable birdcage in the background. Miss Tilda is colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love the pretty border and delightful birdcage
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Suzi just super and great detail! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Tilda card, Suzi. Awesome coloring and I love your border die cuts.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love all the details & dies.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Suzi...this is gorgeous. Beautiful coloring.
    Hugs...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wonderful cute card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely STUNNING Suzi!!! I was immediately drawn to that gorgeous birdcage too, but your colouring is just amazing! There's just so many gorgeous things to look for and the bold colours you used are fabulous! You are such a talented lady Suzi! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so stunning suzi.really fab colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so wonderfully creative Suzi! Your card is stunning with the reds! You've colored Tilda so perfectly! Gorgeous design elements and a stunning card...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Suzi, your cards are always so beautiful. Love the design and colors.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card Suzi. Just love the overall embellies, especially that little birdcage. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful card love all those gorgeous dies thanks so much for joining us at little darlings and just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this Suzie! One of my favourite Tildas too! Absolutely gorgeous card! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Suzi, such a sweet image which is displayed perfectly on this card
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi, Love all the pretty elements on this card. Your attention to details of this Tilda card is fabulous :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my what a stunning little princess!!!! Again I just love the design of this card!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable Tilda, beautiful coloring and layout. Love the colors you used and the beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. absolutely beautiful!! fabulous details!! =)

    thanks for joining us at magnoliahaaste!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fab card - love the sweet image and all those beautiful layers x
    Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx