Wednesday, May 9

Time for Tea and Cakes



Hello my dears,  I needed to wait to show you this card that was sent to a friend as a RAK card,  now she has it I can make a post with it.  It's that utterly adorable image from Lili of the Valley, one of my favourites.  I find her so suitable for lots of occasions.

She has been coloured with  Flex and Promarkers  and I've used lots of lovely die cuts, punches and embellishments around her. 


I will put a full recipe at the bottom of my post if you're interested.


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Lili's little Fairies Challenge: have the theme of Anything Goes this week.
Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Would love to see something SWEET this week,  cake, biscuits, candy etc.
Crafts & Me Challenge:  Would like you to use Die cuts and Punches this week.
The Paper Shelter Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.


Wishing you all a great day


Hugs

Recipe:
DP: Dovecraft cupcake
Image: Lili of the Valley
Medium:  Promarkers & Flex Markers
Die's used:  Marianne Designs Corners, Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish doily,  Magnolia doohickey tag, Tim Holtz BigZ tattered flower garland.  
Martha stewart double edged lace punch
Extras used: Flowers all coloured with either copics,  TH distress inks and  chalks. Xcut crimper
Brads: Prima

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Suzi,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi! What a gorgeous array of colours!Love the summery feel to this card - just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at LLF. Hugs, jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love your colouring and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with your Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi I love this pretty cards, and love the stuff and your pretty image.
    Great job!


    Hugs!

    Digidarla (a.ka. Kim)
    Feel free to visit my challenge blog at (Digidarla.com and Digitalstampclub.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with that sweet image, Suzi...wow, what a lot of die cuts and punches you've used!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card suzi.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and image, and such lovely flowers Suzi, well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your adorable card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those die cuts and gorgeous handmade flowers. Very sweet. Thanks so much for joining in at TPS
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love the sweet image and the die cuts and flowers look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi!! I love that image and you colored it beautifully!! The flowers are gorgeous too!! Perfect card for our challenge!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx