Sunday, May 27

Wohoo!!!! First ever Scrapbook pages


London 1980


Paris 1987


Hello my dears, I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful weather we are having,  I've been popping in and out of the garden so I don't get frazzled. lol.  I wanted to show you my first ever scrap page layout.   I've been meaning to try this for a long time as I have some wonderful pictures from my travels around the world.  

It's a bit like making a giant card really, this is an 8x8 layout and I am definitely going to be making up a full scrapbook, it was really enjoyable and much nicer to look at than just plain photographs. I think this may become my other crafting passion.   

I would like to enter The Happy Scrappers 1st Challenge with the theme of Anything goes.

Hugs to everyone and do keep safe in the sun.


10 comments:

  1. It is so amazing that you still look the same Suzi....your LO's are wonderful!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layouts, so pretty.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word this is just gorgeous and such a perfect layout I can't believe this is your first ever!! I love scrapbooking its just such a please to keep looking through and so better than just a pile of photo's!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi, great job and yes scrapbooking is a beautiful way to showcase your pictures. Your family will treasure them always. Don't forget to journal and make some with your own handwriting as that too will become a keepsake to those who care about you.

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout..great photos, thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge of *Anything Goes* at The Happy Scrappers, hope you will join us again.

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts, beautifully designed.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Suzi, you've done a fabulous job on your pages
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun scrapbook pages. Lots of fun layouts, super pages.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic LO Susie!
    Thanks for joining in with the Happy Scrappers challenges
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx