Friday, June 1

The ABC Challenge - Q is for Quilting




A very good morning to you all,  It's a 5 day Jubilee bank holiday weekend starting in the UK today and I hope everyone has a fabulous time over the long weekend.  

 Friday means it's time for another super alphabet theme over at 
The Abc Challenge blog.  This week it's Q for Quilting.  

My quilting has been achieved by cutting 9 squares of papermania dotty and gingham paper and then stitching them all together using my trusty old rickety sewing machine.  Please don't look to closely at the stitching it's nowhere near perfect. lol.  My image is the cute Frenchie - Claudine from Make it Crafty, isn't she adorable. I've coloured her with my copics, I also used my copics to colour the sweet straw hat embellishment.  My flowers are all Prima, leaves are from Marianne Design die and the letters are from Tim Holtz alteration die.

Our Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digital Stamps



 Please do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations my fellow DT have made for your inspiration this week.

Wishing you all a Fabulous weekend 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps challenge:  This week the theme is Anything Goes.
Penny's Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes this time
Divas By Design Challenge:  Anything Goes 
My Craft Spot Challenge:  Would like to see button n bows this week
Copic Marker Europe Challenge:  Would like to see summer colours this time.

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Suzi, I love the quilting too. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the layout and the little hat are so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the patchwork effect....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card to-day is gorgeous Suzi, I love the patchwork background, it goes so well with image too. Enjoy your week-end. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning suzi.really love the gorgeous image and fab colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I love the cute image and that little hat is just darling! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the quilting...
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quilted background and sweet image, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Suzi and your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is stunning, I struggled with this challenge and you have made a beautiful card for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO CUTE!! Your coloring is awesome and the image is adorable. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the colours and the image

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! The patchwork look is fabulous - and your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soo Cute! Love your coloring and details. Thank You for playing along with us at My Craft Spot - "Buttons & Bows"!

    Marlene
    MCS DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx